Apologies

— APOLOGIES —

— APOLOGIES —

●♤♤●

By the time me and Alec got to Magnus' apartment, the sky was dark and the roads were illuminated with car headlights. I placed a hand on Alec's chest and stood still for a moment, taking in a deep breath. I wanted to enjoy this peace-filled moment.

Atleast...until it isn't so peaceful anymore.

"Rena?"

"Just...look at the view, Alexander." I said softly, smiling to myself as i leant into his chest, my eyes just slowly watching every car and every person walk by. They all had their little stories, their little dilemma's, all of which would be a holiday to us.

I saw a woman, in her thirties, looking stressed as she was on the phone. Her attire showed she worked late shifts at a local supermarket. Her dirtied ring either showed she felt anxious a lot and her wedding ring was the only thing she had to comfort herself...or she was a right slag.

The stressed phone call could either be her partner found she was cheating, or her bills weren't getting paid. I'd say she has a kid...

"You ever get the urge to just...want a kid?" I aksed quietly, and i felt Alec's confused gaze. "Like...imagine raising a person...but you can raise them to be better than yourself. Not to hide any pasts...but so that those little twerps could never experience the pain you went through?"

"Where's this coming from, love?" Alec whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist, and i shrugged, leaning my head backwards to stare at him as he looked down at me.

"I don't know." I muttered before taking in a deep breath. "We should go." I leant away from Alec and gripped his hand tightly, leading him into the building. We silently walked through the lobby and towards the elevator, where we'd get brought up to the top. Magnus' apartment was more like a penthouse, and it always looked so nice.

Opening the door, i noticed Magnus was anywhere to be seen. But the door was unlocked? I shrugged it off, and, hand in hand, me and Alec walked towards the balcony. I saw Magnus there, doing some sort of yoga stretches whilst he had a magic ball of...something floating between his hands. He was shirtless, but i didn't care much. I'd seen it before.

However, - Alec must never hear of this - Magnus' abs are kinda hot. I can say that as his adoptive daughter, okay, it's a role. I have to be supportive for any future man or woman Mag finds!

"Magnus." Alec spoke up, but Mag seemed to ignore him. I chuckled and looked to my side, where i noticed a man slouched in a chair. His arms were crossed and his head was ducked down. His brown hair - which looked like it had blonde highlights in it - fell forwards slightly. It was about jaw-length hair, though. Who the fuck was that? Also, from the looks of it, his skin is slightly tan. His attire reminds me of Tobias, but...i didn't think Tobias was living with Magnus. "I'm not good with apologies..."