Chapter 3

Another week has passed and school has been interesting. I made a lot of friends and I think some enemy. The person I talked to the most is Nada. Nada and her friends, Sharlyn and Donna Lee would join us during lunch time and we would meet up before going home most of the time. As usual, Kent would spend much of his time alone unless the class requires him to communicate with others like group reports and would participate the bare minimum. He always sits on the same seat at lunch and no one would dare to steal the seat or join him. The only conversation we had was when he gave me a free ride.

--Flashback--
"Thank you for the ride." I thanked him as i hand him back his helmet.

"You're welcome, Style." He said.

"Wait, so you know my name." I said a bit surprised.

"Of course I know your name. We're classmates." He replied like it was a basic information, which I think technically is. I just didn't expect it from him.

He started his engine and went on his way. My eyes followed his trace for a while before entering the dorm.
--End of flashback--

If he didn't almost hit me. We might never had a conversation. He insisted on the free ride because I think he felt responsible for my trembling.

Somehow the strong wind against my face calmed me down. Although I had to held tight as he do waves to pass over some cars. Anyways it was a thrilling experience but one I would hesitate if offered again. It was nerve-racking as well.

I snapped away to the present as I heard claps around the room. We're currently in our PE class and we have this activity by pair. The teacher, Ms. Hong, would pick a number of random pairs and will have to perform anything the next week. I wasn't picked yet. Most of the pairs do dancing. Some do singing or playing instruments but mostly dancing. This activity would last for three weeks since we only have one PE Class every week.

After all the pairs performed, a random picking was done again by a raffle. We put our names in a box last week and one-third of the class was already picked to perform today. The gradual pairing was done to avoid unfair advantage to those who get to perform last. If it wasn't like this, those third week performer will have three weeks of practice while others only have one.

"I wasn't picked again." I said as we exit the room.  Not that I'm disappointed. It's just that, the more later the performance, the more nervous I get.

"That's better. That means you have to perform next next week." Pablo expressed. He was picked today to pair with Colet.

"You're paired with Colet though." Gami expressed. He wanted to pair up with Colet. He has a crush on her and everyone from the class knows.
Gami is kinda nerdy guy. He usually provides information as much as possible, socially and academically. He was the one who told me who's who and he's usually the source of school assignments. But despite being nerdy he looks good too. Though crushing on Colet is kind of a stretch. Colet is one of the popular girls in school. Beautiful, smart, approachable. She was a perfect girl for Gami, if she wasn't famous.

"I'm happy even though I am picked today. I am thrilled with my partner. You know how talented she is." Nate showed his excitement. He was paired with AC. She is in fact a very talented person.

"Of course, you are." I said. "You like her, don't you?" I whispered to him. I'm pretty sure he has a crush on her. He blushed and diverted the attention.

"Nada's here." Nate pointed her and her friends as we walk outside the hallway.

Nada and I slowly walked behind our friends as we talk about anything.

As we reached the lot, I saw Kent who was about to ride his motorbike stopped by a girl who gestured out something that looks like a chocolate box.

He said something and rode away. The girl folded and cried. That was rude.