Chapter 35

I'm now on the road riding on Kent. I mean Kent's motorbike. The ride was like more than a couple of hours so my hip is kinda feeling numb. Nate told us the address earlier and informed us that they will arrive first. When we were about to reach the villa. A familiar car overtook us. It was Pablo. We stopped beside it and got off.

I'm kinda surprised to see who he was with. It was Colet.

"I didn't know you were close." I said to Pablo.

"Why? Can't I be close to someone?" He told me.

"We know each other evem before we were classmate at school. We attend the same music class since we were kids." Colet explained.

"Okay."I just said.

"So you're actually together?" Colet asked.

"Yes." Kent answered. Don't tell mo you're one of those homophobic people?" He continued.

"Babe." I calmed him down as I held his arms.

"Oh noo. I just never really thought of you to be into guys." Colet explained. "Sorry I stereotyped." She apologized.

"Let's go in." We all heard Pablo said.
So we took our things and went inside.

When we reached the doorstep, Nate was already standing there to welcome us. As soon as we went in, we saw AC and Gami.

"Where is your plus one?" I asked Gami silently.

"I have no plus one." Gami answered as he stared continuously to Pablo and Colet sitting together. He's jealous.

We decided to have luch first since we're all hungry. After that, we decided to take a rest for a while. The sun is still scorching hot. We took the time to settle into our rooms. There were four rooms in total. Nate & Gami, AC & Colet, Me & Kent are roommates. Pablo having his solo room.

I lied down for a while and Kent followed, hugging me.

"This is nice." Kent expressed.

"Yeah" I said as I held his hand. We stayed for a while in that position.

"Guys, let's go to the beach." Gami shouted. We quickly prepared and changed clothes.

Gami knocked again. We opened the door and I saw Gami's furious face. He was looking at the other room. Pablo and Colet went out of the room together.

Pablo and Colet continued to stay close with each other even at the beach. Gami was just sitting at the sand, continuously observing them.

When we road the banana boat, the prder was Me, Kent, AC, Nate, Colet, Pablo and Gami. I can imagine how jealous Gami is right now.

After getting off, Gami approached Pablo and they went far enough for us not to hear what their talking about. It's probably about Colet.

I saw Colet talking with AC.
I walked towards Nate. I left Kent for a while.

"How did you convince AC's mom to allow her for this trip?" I asked him. He handed me a cool drink.

"It was easy than I expected. Her mom is a business partner of my parents and when I told her were coming with some friends too, she was very much willing. Apparently, her mom always complained to her why she doesn't have many friends." Nate answered.

"Ohh, good. But the big question is. Are you two together now?"

"Y-yes. She said yes last week." He answered.

"Wow, and you never even told any of us." I answered.

"She wants to keep this lowkey for now. So don't you dare tell her I told you." Nate warned me.

" Okay, calm down." I told him. I looked towards AC and Colet and they were looking at us too so I wave at them and walked towards my boyfriend.

We stayed in the beach until sunset. When it was dark, we decided to walk back to the villa. Kent and I were behind our friends for a few meters.

"You and Nate looks close." Kent stated while walking.

"You're not jealous, are you?" I teased h and saw him blushed a little.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Wow. The book is really about to end and I'm feeling a little sentimental. 🤧🤧

Please don't forget to vote and comment to show your support. 😇😇
As always, thank you for reading my book. 🥰😍
Lovelots 💞💞