Chapter 25

I woke up feeling a little fresh. I slept more than 8 hours yesterday.

When I was done changing clothes, I grabbed my bag and went outside.

Pablo was already at the gates. After his confession and me dumping him, I thought it's gonna be awkward and he would start avoiding me but no, he's still trying to be the same. We were good friends and it would be a waste if we stopped being one.

"How's your weekend?" Pablo greeted as I entered his car.

"Uhmm.. good." I simply said. A flashback of me riding Kent's motorbike for a long time immediately rushed to my mind.

"Did something good happen? You seem to be smiling." He asked as he saw the smile on my face i didn't knew I had.

"Not necessarily. I just spend some time with the person I like." It slipped to my mouth before I realized what I said. I looked at him. He expressed no emotion. We stayed silent until we reached the school.

When I get off from the car, people were looking at me while mumbling something. They smile when I pass in front of them.  It feels weird. I have no idea why.

I saw Nada running towards me. I waved my hand as she nears me and greeted me back. Pablo excused himself and went to our classroom. Me and Nada talked until we reached her room and I send her in before I went to my classroom too.

Everyone was still loud when I reached our room. Of course, except Kent. I was waiting for him to look up but he didn't.

"Bro, spill some tea!" I heard Nate shouted and everyone went silent.

I sat to my seat and my friends surrounded me. Even my other classmates is visibly waiting for me to say something.

"What do you mean?" I asked silently to Nate as i literally have no idea what this guss is about.

"Style, you probably didn't know Nada posted a picture last night with some guy's hand and tagged you." Gami told me. "That was you, right?" He asked.

"Really?" I never remembered her taking a picture
.
I took out my phone and turned it on. It shut downed yesterday and I forgot to turn it on. The moment it turned on, my phone continuously beeped. I clicked one of the notification and it led me to the picture. That is my hand. I confirmed. The phot got more than 8,000 likes. Nada's follower is around 12,000.

I read the caption. "Studying with @strawVIWI. 📘". Yes, that's my username. I clicked on my username and surprised is an understatement.

I've now got a 3,000 followers. The last time I remember my followers count is around 200, mostly friends and relatives. My latest post was even a months old.

I looked at my friends and I didn't even know what to say.

"Are you and Nada officially dating?" Nate asked.

Before I could answer, everyone looked to my side as Kent suddenly stood up. He gave us a deadly glare and went out of the room. Did he hear everything? How could I even explain this to him?

Was he jealous?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Kent natin ang kyut mag selos 😂😂😍

Thank you for reading my book up until this point.😍 No words can explain how grateful I am now 😍😇. Please don't forget to vote and comment to support my story. 😍 Share my book to your friends too who love to read these kind of stories 😍😍