Chapter 12

Tomorrow will be the performance day. For the past days, Kent and I would meet up in the music room to practice. I would somehow get nervous for being alone with him in a room. What was I thinking?

Anyways, we already had our final practice earlier and now I'm with Nada hanging out with our friends after class though we seated separately from them.

"So tomorrow is your big day? " Nada asked.

"I wouldn't call it that but yeah." I answered.

"I wish I could see it." Nada said "The performance that kept you away from me for a week." She bantered.

"Don't expect too much. You might get disappointed." I tell her honestly.

"If it's you, then I know it's gonna be great." She assured.

"Thanks." I said.

We talked for a little more before going on each of our own home. I saw Mo looking angrily at me. I don't know what his problem is. Nada and I are just friends.

I went in to Pablo's car and we went off after the girls. Donna Lee has her own car by the way.

"Good luck for tomorrow." Pablo breaking the silence as he drove his car.

"Thanks. I'm nervous." I answered.

"Don't take it to seriously. It's just an activity." Pablo told me.

"Yeah but still. I can't help it." I said.
I somehow recognized the vehicle that drive past us. It was Kent's motorbike.

Nearing my dorm, there was a silhouette slowly appearing. It was Kent.

"That's Kent, right?" Pablo asked. I nodded. "How did he know your dorm?"

I realized, no one knows that we had some moments outside of practice. They only knew I had to talk to him for the performance.

"Don't know. He's probably visiting a friend who also lives here." I lied. I'm not sure why I had to lie but I did.
I took off from his car and waited for him to go away before conversing with Kent.

"Why did you come here?" I asked.

"Style," He started. He sounded strangely sad.

Next thing I know, I'm riding Kent's motorbike again. This time, with teary eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Hey! I just wanna congratulate the boys for their successful Wish Bus event. Though I wasn't there, I know how much love and support the boys got from A'tin.

Also, to A'TIN for being a responsible fandom as they left the venue trash-free. 🥰🥰 You guys are something. 🥰😍😇😇💪💯