Chapter 13

The motorbike is running fast. Strong winds supposed to wash away the little tears that escaped my eyes. Instead, it was kept there as the helmet cover my face. My heart is heavy, I didn't think I could be emotional like this.

Flashback

"Style,.." Kent paused. "Sia is in the hospital." He continued with a worried face.

I couldn't say anything but grabbed the helmet on his hand.

He somehow knew I would want to go there. There was a spare helmet seated on the motorbikes front.

End of Flashback

We walked inside the hospital and Kent got the time now to explain how Sia ended up in the hospital.

She was hit by a car. It was a drunk driver. She was with his father. His father has more injuries after trying to protect his daughter. But Sia has injuries as well.

We arrived in front of the emergency room and there was a woman, probably Sia's mother, walking back and forth, uncomfortable to the whole situation. Who would not be??

Kent approached her, tried to calm her down. She knew him. He introduced me to her.

Moments later, and a doctor went out of the ER.

Sia's mother, Sandra, quickly approached him and asked for any update.

"We did everything we can. The father died at 7:00pm. I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor said.

Sandra loses her strength and fall down. I quickly supported her. Kent was stunned too but he followed the doctor.

"What about the daughter??" He asked silently.

"My colleague is still doing surgery on her. He's doing everything he can." The doctor answered.

I kept my attention to Sandra who is crying heavily. The news is too painful for her. Losing someone you love is never easy. I know that all too well.

Somehow I managed to make her seat at the bench properly and calmed her down.

She was still crying silently. I kept on wishing for Sia's well being.

It was about an hour when another doctor went out. We approached him and wished for good news.

"The surgery was done." The doctor said. I'm not sure if it was just me but the pause was too long.

"She will live." The doctor continued.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: I had a hard time writing this emotional chapter. Losing someone is really hard 🥺🥺

Can Sia handle the fact when she wakes up? How would the boys comfort her?

Please Comment and don't forget to vote po. 🥺😇😇