Chapter 19

I woke up feeling so fresh and relaxed. I wonder what happened the day before. It all came flashing in. I remember. But did that really happen? Or was it just a dream? I asked myself again and again.
A beep from my phone interrupted me.

Good morning. I mentally read the message. I jumped out of my bed after reading who was it from. Kent Suson. The Kent Suson.

We exchanged numbers before for the performance so I could text him to meet at the music room. I think I'm going crazy."Good morning, too." I read my reply before actually sending it. It took me minutes to press send. I wonder how many minutes it took for him to send that text too.

I looked at the messages we had. The previous messages was from me telling him to meet at the music room. He doesn't even reply back then but now he sends message on his own. I feel my face blushing.

I got another message. This time, it was from Pablo saying he can't give me a ride today, he has to send her sister to school early. His father is out of town. I don't think, that is the reason why. I still think he's mad at me about something.

I rushed myself to prepare for school. Even though I wanted to ask for a ride from Kent, I don't have the guts to actually asked for it. Plus, he's probably already at school right now, sleeping on his desk. There's a glass pane in the class door and Kent can be seen at a certain angle. So it became a habit of mine to look at him before entering the room for the past weeks.
I arrived at school earlier than I expected. The bus was not that full and the road is not that busy.

I climbed my way up and before I entered the room, I looked at Kent on the pane again. He's sleeping, as usual. I opened the door and walked in.

A continuous loud sound surprised me, with what sounded like car beeps. It triggered my panic. I kneeled down and covered my ears. Memories came flashing in. The smiling faces of my parents, before they were gone. It hurts.

Can someone save me, please? I mentally screamed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: What do u all think? 🥺🥺

Style is a very pure-hearted person and he has trauma because of his past 🥺🥺

Please don't forget to vote and comment to show your support. 😇😇
As always, thank you for reading my book. 🥰😍

Lovelots 💞💞