Chapter 36 Part 2

The game continued and it was fun. Everyone was quite drunk. We even played spin the bottle and started daring anyone the bottle points too. At one point, I remember Nate daring Kent to hold hands with Pablo for 5 spins. They did held hands. It was quite long and they even forgot to remove their hands after 5 spins.. I looked at Kent and he looks happy hanging out with my friends.

We stopped the game when Gami fell asleep. Nate and I brought him to their room. AC and Colet went to theirs. When I went back, Kent and Pablo was having a great time singing together, even having their arms on each other's shoulder.

I broke them apart and Nate took Pablo to his room.

I lift Kent up and brought him in our room.I closed the door and he leaned against the door. I looked at his red face.

"You and Pablo seems to be getting along." I told him. I'm not jealous though. I think.

"He's a good man." He commented.

"Do you like him?" I asked.

"As a friend? Yes." He answered looking at me. I kissed him passionately and he responded. It was a deep kiss. "He likes you" He randomly said.

"What?" I asked for clarification.

"He told me. He also said he's trying to move on and told me to take you to school everyday. He doesn't want to have alone time with you to avoid developing his feelings." He answered.
We lied on the bed and clung to each other.

I respect Pablo's decision and I'm gonna wait for him to be comfortable with me again.

"It's hot." Kent said then started taking his clothes off. I made him keep his pants on even if he wanted to take it off. I kissed him good night and let him doze off.

I stared at the ceiling for probably an hour. Thinking of the things how it's going.

"I'm happy."
"So this is how being comfortably happy feels like? I'm already out, got a boyfriend which by the way is way over my league, no secrets to my friends and them getting along with my boyfriend. All this happening while keeping a consistend grades. I've got nothing to wish for. I'm feeling so wonderful." Thoughts ran to my mind. I looked at my boyfriend again and realized how lucky I was. I hugged him and sent myself to sleep too.

_______________________________________________________

AN: Give me your thoughts about the ending pleasee.. Endings are personally hard for me to do so this was a challenge 🤧

Please don't forget to vote and comment to show your support. 😇😇
As always, thank you for reading my book. 🥰😍
Lovelots 💞💞

'Til my next book 😘😉

-chonard