Chapter 21

Stell's POV

I'm walking down the hallway, analyzing what just happened. Pablo just confessed to me. I don't know what to make of it. Was he really serious? I thought she liked girls.
I went inside the room using the hind door. The teacher looked at me but didn't say anything. Everyone took their glances too.

"Anyways, I'm just here to remind you about your project for next week. Class dismissed." The teacher said then he left the room.

"Where's Pablo?" Gami asked as he and Nate approached me.

"Uhm. I don't know." I answered.
"What happened earlier?" Nate asked, probably referring to my panic attack.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said. Their face looked worried. They stopped asking questions and the silence filled in. I stood up and walked away. Gami called my name but Nate told him to just let me be..

I don't really have a destination to go to. I was roaming around the hallway until I ended up in the music room.
I entered the room and sat in one of the corners of the room.

I was spacing out. I remembered my parents smiley faces. It wasn't long when I heard the sound of the door opening. I quickly wiped the tears I didn't notice I had.

It was Kent. He looked around until he saw me. He approached and sat beside me.

"Are you okay?" He asked after sitting down.

"I don't know." I answered honestly. I kept feeling the pain of the memory I had when I was a child.

"You're allowed to cry. And it will stay between us." He said calmly and the silence entered.

The silence steaming from the room somehow created an emotional vibe which made me cry. I unconsciously leaned on his shoulder and cried more. He started patting my head.
Few more minutes and my eyes dried up. I wiped any evidence of tears of my eyes.

"Sorry." I said, as I see some teardrops on his shirt.

"It's okay." He assured. "I didn't even know today was your birthday." He confided.

"That's because I didn't tell you or anyone. I don't know how they found out." I told him.

"Still. I should have known. What kind of boyfriend I am if I don't know your birthday?" I froze to what he said.

Boyfriend. Yes, he's my boyfriend. The Kent Suson is my boyfriend. I should be more open to him in the future. I looked at him as he stared at me back.
"Your blushing." Kent stated. He smiled possibly knowing the reason why I blushed.

His lips. It's tempting. Like it's trying to pull me in. Then I remembered Pablo and his confession, flashing in his attempt to kiss me. I didn't want my first kiss to be him but to Kent it felt different. I wanted to do it. I looked up at his bright eyes, back to his lips and went for it.

I kissed him.

I pulled back realizing what I did and saw Kent's puzzled face. I was about to look away when he pulled me back again.

The kiss started sweet. This is my first kiss so i had no idea what i was doing. I was shocked when Kent started biting my lip. It felt good but the feeling was new and I pulled back.
"Sorry." Kent said. I don't know why but somehow we started laughing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: CONGRATS to SB19 and other ppop groups. Icydk, I'm a multi fan and most of my characters has Ppop name origin 🥰😇

P.S. should I do my next work/book in Tagalog or English??

Don't forget to vote and/or comment about anything 🥰😍😍