NO KITTY!

I woke up in me and Natsume room, i quickly got up "Na" but then i was pulled back down "shh im right here" Natsume say pulling me into a embrace and kissing my forehead. "Na... good" 'oh i hate that i cant talk' "hmm?" 'Oh great he doesn't understand me' i pulled away for the embrace "Na.... good" i could not say it differently but i had saddens in my eyes "im ok Kitty you made me feel better remember" when he said the i looked up at him and i have a big smile on my face "meow" 'im so happy.' Then Natsume quickly grabbed me and layed on top of me "lets take a sick day" he said smiling down at me I nodded my head. Natsume kissed my lips and rubbed my ears "mmm", he let go of my ears and pulled me close. I felt something wet on my lips and I pulled away questioning "hahahaha" he laughed at me "so cute, here open your mouth" i did what i was told and Natsume put his lips back on mine but something went in to my mouth "mmm" it was dancing around my mouth, Natsume pulled me even closer in to it "hmm." Knock knock! We both jumped "Natsume, Kitty its time for class" Mikan voice came from door. Natsume sighed and gets up and gets dressed and helped me change too. When we walked out the door Natsume was not happy "Good morning Natsume, Kitty" Mikan said i holded on to Natsume hiding from Mikan. When we got to class i could sense something is wrong "Kitty what's wrong" Natsume asked and everything went dark.

........................................
My eyes opened and i saw Ru on the floor shaking 'he is injected' and the hole class room was destroyed 'what happened' all the students are hurt even Natsume. Natsume is right next to Ru shielding him. I took a step tournd them "Don't come near us you monster, JUST GO DIE" Natsume yelled my eyes went wide and i looked down hiding my face so tears left my face and i ran out of the room, the school and went into the forest. I don't know what happened but smething hurts, Natsume words played over and over again. Then some man showed up in front of me "hi my little kitty, would u like to come with me?" The stranger asked having his hand out to me. I reached out my hand to his "kitty stop" i tournd around to found blonde "kitty come here" he said i looked behind him and saw Natsume and Ru starring at me i looked away and tournd back around and grabbed the stranger's hand and we disappeared and the last thing i heard was "KITTY NOOO"