Wake Up

Unknown-
It was Ruka, I moved my hand to make him wake up. He got up and rubbed his eyes, he looked at me and started to cry "Natsume"

Natsume-
I whipped away his tears "what happened? Why am I here?" I couldn't quite remember what happened "Doll shot you point blank in the chest, luckily the bullet missed" he cried. Then it all came back to me "Kitty! Where is she?!" I started to get up "Natsume wait you've been out for a year, you shouldn't be getting up, and you don't have to worry about her ever again" Ruka said pushing me back down. "What?! What do you mean what happened to Kitty?!?!" I grabbed his shirt "why do you care she tried to kill you!?" Narumi walked in with the others "what's going on" "no she didn't, she's not like that!" Narumi came over and pulled me off of Ruka "Natsume calm down" "we saw in Natsume, we saw her hold the gun and shoot!" Ruka yelled "you don't know what happened Ruka, I shot myself" I yelled back, the whole room froze.
"You, What?!" Mikan yelled. I pulled out the note and showed it to them " if she didn't kill me she would have died. So I took the gun and shot myself" I said calmly. Everyone was quiet "where is she?" I asked again the room grow cold. "I'll show you" Narumi said. We all walked out the door and to a different part of the hospital. We found our way to the darkest corner of the hospital to a locked door. Narumi unlocked the door and opened it.......