New Student

I do not own Gakuen Alice

Kitty looks like the picture

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Kitty come here kitty its ok, i'm a teacher at a school for people like us" a guy/girl with blonde hair said. I shielded myself with fire i don't like people they hit me and call me a demon. "Natsume i need your help" blondie said, a boy with ravin black hair and brown eyes walked up to me. I made my fire hotter but he calmed it down and walked right through it. I slowly stepped back he held up his hand and a fire ball formed, i flinched and closed my eyes wait for it to hit me but instead i felt a warm hand on my head petting me. I opened my eyes and he was petting me. I pushed my head into his hand it felt good. 'I like him'. Then I felt someone lips on my head and everything turned black.

--------------------------

I opened my eyes and i was in a room in new clothes a shirt and skirt. Then blondie walked in talking about stuff i don't understand. "What's your name" he/she asked 'hmm' i put my head to the side "meaw?" His eyes went wide and he started running at me "soooooo cuuuttttteeee" i got scared and moved out of the way and ran out the door "wait" i just kept running and he was running after me. Then i coat Natsume smell and I ran right to the smell, to a room, i ran right in and found Natsume sitting in the back and ran behind him. He looked at me hinding behind him and so did everyone else in the room. "What do you want" he asked me then blondie ran in breathing hard. "Kitty their you are" he said in between breaths . He started walking tound me and i cling on to Natsume, when blondie got right infront of Natsume. "Hey teach your scarying her with your gayness" Natsume said and tourned around, picking me up and set me down on his lap. "Natsume your so mean say your sorry to Narumi" some girl with brown hair and pigtails yelled, i was holding my cat ears down "shut up stupid" Natsume said "YOUR SO MEAN NATSUME AND LET THAT POOR GIRL GO" she yelled louder 'omg please stop', Natsume pushed my head on his chest to hold one of my ears down and put his hand over my other. "Shut up stupid she has sensitive ears" he tolded her i started purring to the vibration of his voice. The girl stopped yelling and Narumi reached out to me to pick me up but Natsume hit his hand. "Fine. Class this is Kitty she is a dangerous type and special star, i have to go so be nice" he said and ran off. I stopped purry because Natsume stopped talking "Hi my name is Mikan" the girl from earlier said "Hey what's your alice and why are you in Natsume lap" some girl with green hair said/yelled. I just tournd my head to the side 'hmm?' "Hmm" some other kid said 'meaw' "meaw" 'huh he read my mind' "huh he read my mind" i started getting happy about it 'Meaw!' "Meaw!" He said "hahaha" i started to lough "ok stop" Natsume said looking at the boy who was saying everything i was thinking. The girl with green hair started getting mad and walked up to me "Hey can you hear get off of Natsume and what is your alice" she yelled and grabbed my arm holding it tight, i hissed in pain "hey let go of her"Mikan yelled. Natsume grabbed the green hair girl hand and squeezed her hand "OWW" she yelled and let go of my hand i quickly grabbed on to Natsume shirtand he let go of the girls hand, he rapped his arm around my waist prospectively. "Sorry" she whispered and walked away. Natsume looked down at me "can you speak" he asked i looked up at him and shock my head no. "Kitty are you ok" Mikan asked i put my face in Natsume chest hinding from everyone. "Aww i guess she's shy, Natsume why does she only likes you" Mikan pouted "don't ask me" Natsume said.