Trapped

"Natsume...." I turned around, Ruka and Narumi were standing there. I fell to my knees next to Natsume with tears in my eyes. "What have you done!?" Stuka cried out pushing me down and hitting me, Narumi pulled him off "Ruka calm down we need to take Natsume to the hospital fast." Eula and Narumi picked up Natsume and hurried to the hospital, I laid there not moving. 'I killed him, I killed Natsume' Persona showed up "get up" he ordered, I didn't move. "Get up!" He grabbed my arm and harshly pulled me up but I didn't react, I didn't even stand. He held me in the air and looked at me. He put me over his shoulder and started walking. I didn't move, I didn't say a word. 'I killed him, it was my fault' Persona took me to the hospital where they took me in and studied me. They put me in a room where I was placed sitting up and I stayed. My body would not move. For days on end they tested me to find out what's wrong. I did nothing, no one came to see me, not even the teachers. As days go by the light in my eyes faded and it got darker and darker until there was nothing. A year past and no one came 'no one cares about me....I'm alone.'

Unknown-
I opened my eyes to find myself in a white room and felt something on my hand I looked down and saw........