Who are you?

2 months later

I had to trane every day for months and i went on some missions keeping my new master safe, he is famous apparently he told me that i dont need to know his name. I lost my ability to speak, feel and see. My master calls me his little doll. Oh and i almost forgot i lost my memorys, i was told that something bad happened that made me forget and my master savced me. "Doll come here" my master called i walked over to him (i leard how to sense where my master is) and he put me in his lap "take the picture" he yold the camera man, and he took it. "Ok my doll listen to what i say, there are some man who are going to take you away from me and to a school that will bring you nightmares" i could hear a band and my master whispered in my ear "dont trust anyone there and stay away from a boy name Natsume" then master vanished and the man grabbed me forcing me into a car.
......................
A while later

We stopped and someone pulled me out of the car and someone huged me "Kitty what happened? Are you ok?" He looked me over "Kitty?" I looked at him with a blank face. He quickly picked me up and took me somewhere. They did different check ups on me and then put me in a room while the two men talked, then there was a big bang i tournd tourd it and i could hear someone beathing hard "Kitty" he said then more foot steps came in i could feel there eyes on me "kids hold on a second" the man's voice from earlier said his foot steps walked up to me "What is your name? Can you spell it" he asked i put my finger in the air and spelled D-o-l-l "Doll? Thats a pretty name" he said "hey what's happening? Thats not her name?!" A young boy yelled "Natsume calm down and listen" 'so that's Natsume' "kids listen kitty... i mean doll has lost her memory" "wait what" i think that was everyone in the room "sh thats not all she has lost the ability to see and speak, right now she can't see anything." "No that can't be" i felt someone right next to me "Please smile kitty please" he grabed my hand and i felt something wet 'he is crying' "Kitty I'm sorry please come back to me, Please!" He cryed more.