Is this the end?

Narumi opened the door and there was dust and spider webs everywhere. In the middle of the room sat Kitty. "Kitty!" I ran up to her and hugged her "are you okay?! What happened?!" When she didn't answer "kitty?" I let go and looked at her, there was nothing in her eyes. "What happened?!" Narumi came up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder "the day you were shot, she shut down. We all thought she shot you so no one visited her, the days went by and the light in her eyes vanished. She hasn't moved since that day." I got up and picked up Kitty "Natsume what are you doing?" I didn't answer, I walked out and headed to the exit. I walked out and went under our favorite tree "look kitty the sun it's been awhile since we seen it" there was no reaction, I cried. I layed in her lap and cried over and over calling out her name "KITTY!" Everyone watched from afar also crying.
Then I felt a twitch, I shot up and looked at her face. Nothing. She didn't do anything. I got up and started walking to everyone "she not going to wake up" I walked away. After awhile I heard "Natsume!" I turned to see Ruka "Natsume come, you have to see this" Ruka came up to me and grabbed my arm and pulled me back to where I left. I saw everyone circling Kitty, they moved and made a way for me to get through "Natsume look" Mikan pointed at Kitty "her eyes" I looked closer and her eyes had a sparkle in them. I fell to my knees with tears coming out. I held onto her 'I'm never letting go.'