Town

Next day in class

-----------------------------------------

"Kitty" Mikan called out to me in the hall way, i tournd around "Kitty can you help me with something" she asked "Meaw" "oh yeah you cant speak then this is not going to work" she signed and then walked away. "Meaw?" I'm confused 'what just happened....... oh well' i walked into class "Natsume please go with me to town" Mikan asked Natsume, i walked over to Natsume and there was a kid in his lap "oh look no star is asking Natsume out" green head said "no im not" then Mikan noticed the kid "is that yours" she asked Natsume  "do you want me to burn your hair" i dont know where to sit so i was just standing there " whats his name" Mikan asked "his name is yuu and as you can see he is attached to Natsume" ru said natsume grabbed my hand and he put yuu chan on one leg and me on the other. "Yuu chan come here" Mikan called and the green head pushed her out of the way "no come to me yuu chan" when mikan got up yuu chan pointed to both of then and said "stupid" "hey Natsume what are you teaching him!" Mikan yelled i covered my ears and Natsume noticed "shut up stupid" "im not stupid!" she yelled louder yuu noticed that her yelling was hurting me so he sent spirits at her and she was screaming all over the room, Natsume just holded my ears down yuu chan grabbed onto Natsume shirt and pulled on it, Natsume looked down at him and yuu pointed at the paper to town Mikan came back over to us when yuu stopped using his alice "i guess yuu wants to go to town" Mikan said "fine we will go" Natsume said.

--------------------------------------------------

We got our money from the teacher and got on the bus. I was sitting in Natsume lap and yuu was sitting in mine, he was like a little kitten so cute and small, i was petting his head. "Wow y'all look like a family" Mikan said from behind us, i tourned my head around looking at her 'family?' "Dont make me burn your hair" Natsume said, i put my head back down and everything was quiet. We got to town and everyone got out of the bus going different ways. 'I am so excited' i was about to run off when Natsume grabbed my hand "don't run off" he said we started walking around, natsume was holding yuu while holding my hand and Ruka was walking next to Natsume, we walked in to different stores getting new clothes for me. When we were done, me and Natsume got separated from ruka and yuu chan because yuu chan wanted something sweet. I let go of Natsume hand and started running up a hill "Kitty!" Natsume called i made it up to the tree at the top of the hill and claimed it, natsume walked up and sat under the tree reading a book. "What do you want" Natsume asked someone i poked my head out of the tree and saw Mikan "here its a gift for coming with me" she placed a box on to his lap and ran off. Natsume opened it, it was round and fluffy, i sniffed the air 'it smells good' Natsume holded it up to the air "here kitty" he said. I walked over to the branch closer to him and tryed to grab it from there but he pulled his hand back "no. come here"  he ordered 'hmm' i pouted making my cheeks puff up. "Stop pouting, if your not going to come and get it then ok i will eat it" he started moving it closer to his mouth slowly, just as it was about to go into his mouth i jumped out and grabbed it and pop it into my mouth 'wow its so good!' I had stars in my eyes and a big smile on my face "so im guessing you like it" i shock my head yes. Natsume quickly grabbed my shoulder and looked me in the eyes "Na...Na?" "Shush" he told me and he leaded in closer to me then when his nose was touching mine "Natsume, Kitty its time to go" Ruka yelled, i looked over at Ruka taking my eyes off of Natsume. I heard a sigh right behind me, i tournd around and Natsume got up "come on kitty" right when i got up Natsume grabbed my arm and pulled me in close,  his lips touched mine. It only lasted a few seconds then Natsume pulled away still holding my arm and we started walking to the bus. 'What just happened' i am so confused 'is that normal' i stopped walking which made Natsume tournd around looking at me, i got closer to him and pecked him on the lips, he looked at me shocked "Na...Na ha...hap...py" he tournd his face so that i can't see it 'hmm did i do it wrong' i started worrying then Natsume put his hand on my head and started petting me "calm down you did nothing wrong" he said. We walked the rest of the way to the bus. When we got to the bus i was so tired, we walked to our seats next to Ruka, this time i didn't sit in Natsume lap yuu did and i sat next to them. The bus left for school and i was falling asleep, i felt a hand on my head and it pulled me in to someones chest, i opened my eyes a little and saw Natsume with his arm around me, so i fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

I felt someone pick me up and i knew it was Natsume, so i just went back to sleep.