Roommates!?

We didn't have classes for the rest of the day so Natsume and Ruka showed me around, i liked Ruka sense his Alice had to do with animals we got along well. "Ok lets go to the dorms" Ruka said so i followed them to the dorms and a robot showed up right infront of us, i ran behind Natsume "please show your id" i lean my head to the side, confused of what it was asking me. Natsume reached in to my skirt pocket and pulled out a card qnd gave it to the robot "Kitty your room is not ready for you yet you will have to stay with a friend until it is done" the robot said "what you got to be kiding me" Natsume said "come on kitty" he said walking off. I followed behind silently and Ruka followed behind me, we made it to door and Natsume pulled out a key and opened the door, Natsume and Ruka walked in but i stayed outside not sure what to do. "Kitty come here" Natsume order, i walked in and found Natsume sitting on his bed and Ruka playing with his rabbit on the floor, Natsume reached his hand out to me and a ball of fire came out "take my hand" he told me I hesitantly took it but the flames did not hurt it ust felt warm. "Wait why didn't it hurt her" Ruka questions "Because her alice is fire like me" Natsume answers and pulles me to his lap "so that's why she likes you some much, y'all are the same" "hmm? Maybe" Natsume turned on the TV and him and Ruka watched while i was purring on Natsume lap. "N..." Natsume and Ruka looked back at me "was she trying to say something" Ruka said "shush, keep going Kitty" Natsume said "Na.." "i think she is trying to say your name Natsume" "Na...Na" at least i tryed "well if that's all you got ok" Natsume said i was so happy i smiled up at him. Then i looked at Ruka "Ru.." he smiled at me "you only go the first two letters in our names, hahaha" i smiled at him laughing "Kitty until your room is ready you will be staying here with me" Natsume said and a bigger smile went across my fame and i nodded my head 'ok'.