BRONZESHIPPING- Rewards

Marik POV

"Marik, what do want for dinnerer?!" Malik yelled up to me, because I'm not allowed in the kitchen anymore. I texted him w͟n͟t͟ s͟t͟r͟a͟w͟b͟e͟r͟r͟i͟e͟s͟ a͟n͟d͟ f͟o͟r͟ d͟i͟n͟n͟e͟r͟ a͟n͟d͟ s͟o͟m͟e͟ i͟c͟e͟ c͟r͟e͟a͟m͟ a͟n͟d͟ b͟a͟n͟n͟a͟s͟ a͟n͟d͟ s͟p͟r͟i͟n͟k͟l͟e͟s͟ a͟n͟d͟ w͟h͟i͟p͟ c͟r͟e͟a͟m͟. I hear him say ,"Okay." I get ready to eat dinner as I order an vegetarian pizza with some Pepsi and Root beer. I open the door twenty minutes later after paying the man.

When I looked in the kitchen to see where Malik was. I saw him walking around shirtless holding what I texted him I saw that he had strawberry ice cream lube in his hand. I grab the strawberries and ice cream out if the fridge, and put them next to our pizza plates after texting Ishizu and Rishid that dinner was done. "Malik why were you carrying that lube aroundd?"

"I thought you want is to have sex."

"Of, course I want sex I just want to eat first, and celebrate my not being evil week. Remember you and Dr. Richard had said that if I didn't murder hurt or miam a person I get to have dinner and go into the kitchrn. You also said that I get go call you Malik-Pretty again."

"Yes, I remember Marik, but now that you've done this you cant do any of those things either a good reason."

"Yes, Malik-Pretty."

"Good." Malik then chastely kissed me. "Each time you do something good ill reward you with a kiss and more trips to the Shadow Releam."

"Yes, Malik-pretty."