Chapter 5

(Narrator POV)
Michael,Green,Blue,Ash,Leaf,Misty and Brock we're are riding on Gyarados across the sea. They were close to reaching a city after traveling for 4 minutes. The people who were on the ship were probably fine since the Gyarados had left after thy destroyed the ship.

Leaf:"So Mike when did you get a Gyarados?"

Michael:"I bought it"

Misty:"Your joking right?"

Michael:"Do I look like I am?"

They arrived in the next city which was conveniently Lavender town. They hopped off Gyarados.

Michael:"Thanks pal"

He returns Gyarados in her PokeBall and he walks into the town. He immediately feels a sense of dread once he walks in.

Ash:"This place is creepy!"

Leaf:"Why do I feel so uneasy?"

Michael:"Because this place is presumed haunted"

Brock:"HAUNTED!"

Michael:"Yeah. This place is a pokemon cemetery a place where all the pokemon that passed away are kept. The locals say that this place is haunted by their spirits and they will attack anyone who dares to enter that tower"

He says pointing at a tower.

Michael:"But I don't know if it's true"

He puts his hands in his pockets and he starts walking towards the tower.

Misty:"Red! Where are you going?!"

Michael:"Inside"

Blue:"THAT'S A STUPID IDEA!"

Michael:"And we don't know where we're going so we either ask for directions or get lost. The choice is yours"

He finishes and continues walking in. The other trainers had decided to just follow him since even they didn't know where to go. Michael was about to walk into the tower but he spots a house right next to tower. Curiosity for the best of him and he made his way to the front door of the house. He knocks on it and an old man opens it.

 He knocks on it and an old man opens it

Fuji:"Oh hello there young man. My name is Dr Fuji and how may I help you?"

Leaf is the first to talk to the man.

Leaf:"It's nice to meet you Mr Fuji. We were on a shop that was on it one to one of sevii islands but it was attacked by a flock Gyarados and we came to your house to ask for directions"

Fuji:"Ah. You must have had a long journey. Please come in"

Leaf:"We appreciate the offer but-"

Fuji:"No I insist please come in"

Seeing that there was no way out of this Michael walked into his house and he saw some pokemon but two caught his attention. Eevee jumped of his shoulder and he started playing with the other pokemon. I knelt down infront of the two pokemon. The first was a Cubone and the other a Charmander.