Chapter 15

(Silph co)
Michael:"It's been awhile since we last talked Penny"

Penelope:"It was 3 days ago and stop calling me Penny"

Michael:"No I don't think I will. But it looks like your still a grunt"

Penelope:N-no I'm not! This is just to throw people off and make them think I have weak pokemon!"

Michael:"Alright can you let me through?"

Penelope:"No can do Red. Father is having an important business meeting right now and he doesn't want you in there especially"

Michael:"So you think what your dad is doing is alright?"

Penelope:"What are you talking about?"

Michael:"Stealing pokemon,stealing for other people, Breaking into businesses and holding people hostages"

Penelope:"He does this to protect this region from a dangerous pokemon"

Michael:"But is this really the best way?"

Penelope:"I.... I don't know"

Michael:"But hey I'm not telling you to quit or anything. You just do what feels right. But even if you still continue being a rocket member that doesn't mean I'll stop talking to you"

Eevee:"Eevee!"

Michael:"Your right Eevee"

He focuses back to Penelope.

Michael:"I think we've wasted alot o time talking Penny. You can either let me pass peacefully or you know the second option"

Penelope responds by throwing her PokeBall and her Pidgeot comes out.
Michael throws PokeBall and out comes a Raichu.

Penelope:"Pidgeot use air slash!"

Michael:"Dodge and use iron tail"

Raichu's tail glows before it hardens and it starts charging after the Pidgeot. The air slashes start crushing to the ground and Raichu starts dodging them all. Once he gets close he jumps in the air and he hits Pidgeot with an Iron tail sending the Pidgeot to the ground. Pidgeot gets up however.

Michael:"Does your Pidgeot know any none flying moves?"

Penelope:"Yeah just one. Pidgeot use U-turn!"

Pidgeot flies after Raichu as Raichu lands. Raichu looks at Pidgeot but he was hit and Pidgeot immediately went back in her PokeBall. Penelope then throws another PokeBall and her Hitmonchan.

Michael:"Haven't battled anyone who's swapped out their pokemon in battle till now. Raichu use disarming voice"

Raichu nods before she starts screaming at the foe Hitmonchan. Hitmonchan covers it's ears in pain.

Penelope:"Hitmonchan use mach punch!"

Hitmonchan quickly runs over to Raichu and he punches Raichu into the ground. Raichu stands up but immediately falls back down. Michael returns his Raichu.

Michael:"Nice job Raichu. Now go Alakazam"

Michael throws out his Alakazam.

Michael:"Quickly finish it off with a psychic"

Alakazam nods and he fires a powerful super effective wave of psychic energy which immediately knocks out Hitmonchan.

Penelope:"Tch! Your not as bad as I thought but you still won't win! Go Venomoth!"

She throws out her Venomoth.

Michael:"Out of all the rocket members I've faced your the only one that has a team that is just as unique as you are"