Chapter 9

(Lavenders Town)
Michael walks into the tower with Charmander close to him. Eevee and Charmander were spooked by its looks but Michael wanted to find Mr Fuji. So he started walking but unlike the last time there weren't any people around.

Michael:'Guess team rocket is behind all this'

He walks upstairs and he sees a familiar face. Green looks in his direction.

Green:"Oh hey Red. What are you doing here?"

Michael:"I'm here to stop team rocket"

Green:"I was about to do the same thing. What do you say if we take them on together?"

Michael:"Sure"

Michael and Green started walking up some stairs with Charmander close behind. Michael saw that Charmander was having a hard time keeping up so he decided to carry him.

Green:"When did you get a Charmander?"

Michael:"It's not mine. The owner of this Charmander has been captured by team rocket and I want to make sure that he is safe"

Green:"You sure do like playing hero"

Michael stays silent and they encounter their first grunts who were guarding the upper floor.

Grunt 1:"Hey what are you two doing here?!"

Green:"Were here to stop you!"

Grunt 2:"Ha! Get a load of these two morons they think they can take on team rocket?!"

Grunt 1:"Hahaha! Well we might as well enjoy ourselves before we get what we came for"

The grunt says throwing out his seviper while the other threw out a Zangoose. Green throws out his Pidgeot and Michael throws out Fearow.

Fearow:"Feaarr!"

Pidgeot:"Geottt!"

The two birds glare at the other pokemon.

Grunt 1:"Seviper use poison tail on the Fearow!"

Grunt 2:"Zangoose use slash on Pidgeot!"

The two pokemon charge at the two birds.

Michael:"Fearow counter it with a drill run"

Green:"Dodge and use wing attack"

Fearow flies at the seviper and it's beak glows brown. The seviper hits Fearow with it's tail but Fearow used his beak to block it and also damage the seviper.

Michael:"Now use drill peak"

Fearow's beak glowed once again and it flew at the seviper's face before pecking at it.

Grunt 1:"Don't just stand there! Use iron tail!"

Seviper manages to recover quickly and it hits Fearow with it's iron tail sending Fearow flying back but he managed to stop himself.

Michael:"Not bad but not good either"

Green:"Pidgeot use double team!"

Four fake Pidgeot copies appear.

Green:"Now use brave bird!"

All four Pidgeot glow white and they charge at the Zangoose.

Grunt 2:"Zangoose dodge!"

Zangoose dodges the first 2 but 3 hit it. The first two disappeared upon making contact but the last one was the real one. It had delivered a powerful attack which sent Zangoose flying until it collided with one of the tombstones. The Zangoose was knocked out.