Chapter 12

(Fuchsia city)
Michael was standing infront of the entrance to the poison type of gym. He had brought the pokemon that would be perfect for this along with some of his weaker ones in hopes of them evolving by the time he beat the gym leader. He sighs before opening the door.

Jim:"Hey! Hey champ in the making how's it going?"

Jim was at the entrance of the gym as usual.

Jim:"And before we start as usual"

Jim throws him a water bottle and Michael catches it.

Jim:"Now as you can see this gym looks pretty plain unlike the rest. Their is nothing special or anything for that matter but don't let that fool you. Since as you may know the gym leader of this gym Koga is a very stealthy person to the point where he dresses up like a ninja,"

Mike nods knowing full well about this guy.

Jim:"But not only that he has a certain pokemon that he does not use for battling to make invisible barriers. So he has made a specific kind of maze before you can reach him. Do my advice as usual is to look down. Those barriers leave small but very noticeable shadows on the ground and you should probably use psychic and ground types against him"

Michael nos once again before walking forward. The gym was indeed very confusing. Every turn he took was wrong and for every wrong turn he took, he had to battle a trainer but the trainers were pretty easy to deal with. After a while of searching for the gym leader he saw him and he followed a very specific direction until he reached him.

Koga:"Welcome challenger"

Koga:"I am Koga the gym leader of the Fuchsia city gym

Koga:"I am Koga the gym leader of the Fuchsia city gym. I specialize in poison types and I do not hold back as against any of my challengers. So what makes you think you can beat me?"

Michael does not say anything instead he takes out his PokeBall and he stares down Koga.

Koga:"Nit much of a talker are you? Well can you at least tell me you name?"

Michael:".... Red"

Koga:"Very well then. Challenger Red in these gym you are supposed to battle with a specific number of pokemon but unlike the previous gyms I will use four pokemon instead of just three. So challenger are you ready?"

Michael nods and Koga was the first to make a move.

Koga:"Go Koffing!"

He throws out his PokeBall and out comes his first pokemon a Koffing.

Koffing:"Koff!"

Michael does the same thing and from his PokeBall out comes his Charmeleon.

Charmeleon:"Charmeleon!"

Koffing:"Koffing use sludge bomb!"

Michael:"Dodge it and use dragon dance"

Koffing throws up a huge sludge bomb but Charmeleon manages to dodge it and he uses dragon dance which increases his speed and attack.