Chapter 7

(Team rocket base)
Michael was standing face to face with the man he assumes is the boss of team rocket.

Michael:"You must be the boss if I'm not wrong?"

Giovanni:"No you are correct. I am Giovanni head of team rocket it is a pleasure to meet the person who has been ruining my plans"

Michael:"The pleasure is all mine"

Eevee:"Eevee!"

Giovanni:"That must be your starter Pokemon"

Michael nods.

Giovanni:"You know Eevee are pretty rare to find in Kanto and Shiny ones are worth a fortune"

Michael:"Your not touching Eevee"

Giovanni:"And how do you intend to stop me from having it?"

Michael pulls out his PokeBall as Giovanni does the same. Giovanni was the first to throw his PokeBall and a kangashkan lands on the ground. Michael throws his Arcanine.

Giovanni:"You may have bested my grunts and admins but I am no pushover. It will take only two pokemon to defeat you"

Michael:"You talk too much. Arcanine flamethrower"

Arcanine spews a wave of flames from it's mouth directed at the Kangashkan.

Giovanni:"Kangashkan use dig"

Kangashkan starts digging until it's entire body is under ground. Arcanine started looking around trying to find Kangashkan.

Michael:"Below you!"

But it was too late Kangashkan had jumped out of the ground and punched Arcanine square in the face.

Giovanni:"Finish it off with a rock slide"

As Arcanine was staggering back Kangashkan had proceed to throw a huge stream of rocks at him.

Michael:"Arcanine!"

The rocks hit and Arcanine is knocked out. Michael returns Arcanine and he throws out his Machamp.

Michael:"Let's see how you do against a pokemon who has the type advantage. Machamp use mach punch"

Machamp out speeds the Kangashkan and it punches it's face into the ground.

Giovanni:"You also have a Machamp doesn't matter. Kangashkan use Hammer arm!"

Kangashkan quickly gets back up shocking Machamp and Michael. It punched Machamp in the gut and sent him sliding back. Machamp grunts in pain but he quickly recovers.

Michael:"Use stone edge"

Machamp starts punching the ground and pillars of blue stone start rising from the ground they hit the Kangashkan. But it wasn't enough to knock it out.

Giovanni:"Your skills are impressive but you still have alot to learn. Kangashkan use outrage!"

Kangashkan's eyes glow red before a red aura surrounds it. It charges at Machamp and it knocks him into a wall.

Michael:'This is harder than I thought it would be' Machamp use thunder punch!"

He says hopping the attack would at least paralyse the pokemon. Machamp's arm is coated in electricity and it punches the Kangashkan's face. The Kangashkan only smiles but lighting starts flowing around it indicating that it has been paralysed but it didn't have any effect this turn and it hit Machamp once again knocking him out. Michael worried for his pokemon immediately recalls him into his PokeBall.

Michael:"Time to fight normal with normal. Go Zangoose!"

He throws out the Zangoose he had caught in the forest and when it came out it glared at Kangashkan who only smiles sadistically.