Chapter 19

Michael walks into Oak's lab.

???:"Michael you came here earlier than I expected"

Michael stares at one of Oak's aides as he welcomes him in.

Aide:"Sorry for the bother but professor oak wanted to talk to you however he had gotten an urgent call and he had to leave. However he gave me the information he wanted to share with you"

The Aide then gives Michael a box.

Eevee:"Eevee?(What's that?)"

Michael stars at the box before looking back up at the aide.

Aide:"This box contains some very important items oak hd wanted to give you however. Since he had departed it is now up to me. But don't worry all of your other friends will get their own but they haven't showed up yet. But you can open it now"

Michael opens the box and he stares at some devices inside of the box aswell as the HM for dive and waterfall.

Aide:"Those are the devices oak had told me to give you however there are a few items in there that he only gave to you and his grandson Green. So he said it would be better if you didn't tell anyone else about them until you have found the perfect use for them. But you are in a hurry so I will make it quick"

Michael pulls out a device.

Aide:"That is the Dexnave. It will help you know what pokemon you can encounter in an area as well as their signature moves and hidden ability if you have caught them that is. Then there is a master ball Oak said he had managed to get a few as a gift from the president of Silph co. I am sure you know the uses of Waterfall and Dive already and Inside it there is an upgraded Pokedex. Then there is the portable PC, Unlike the normal PC you can use this at anytime and anywhere. But there are three very important items in there that Oak said would be better to tell you about once you have collected all the gym badges aswell as defeated the elite four"

Michael nods and he puts them all in his bag as he walks out of the lab. He bids his parents farewell before he heads to the large body of water he throws Gyarados out and he starts surfing the calm water. Along the way Gyarados stops as a shaking swimmer approaches Michael.

Swimmer:"W-we made eye contact so you know what that means!"

Michael looks around and the body of water and he notices alot of swimmers. He lowers his hat before throwing out Raichu and alot minutes of go by and soon all of the swimmers were defeated.

Eevee:"Eevee Eevee Eevee(Mike how will they deal with the violent water pokemon"

Michael shrugs. Should've thought about that before challenging him. Michael threw each of them a revive and he went on his way. Those battles however were very useful. His pokemon had once again managed to evolve and most of them would be useful for defeating Blain. He also caught a few pokemon being Tentacool,Goldeen, Two poliwags, a pre-evoltution of his agressive Cloyster, Shellder and Krabby. But they managed to evolve fast. His Krabby into a kingler, Tentacool into tentacruel(he used to be so cool), Poliwags into Poliwhirl and soon into politoed and Poliwrath and Goldeen into seaking.

 His Krabby into a kingler, Tentacool into tentacruel(he used to be so cool), Poliwags into Poliwhirl and soon into politoed and Poliwrath and Goldeen into seaking