|| CHARACTERS ||

*Optional section if you are well-versed with our characters and their traits*
*A must read if you have forgotten stuff*

*The list is yet to be completed for not all characters have graced us with their presence.
*This is a bit informal, because medieval shit yeets me straight to Pluto sometimes.*

*Skippable and skimmable. Just see the most important character mentioned at the bottom.*

HIGH KING NOVA: House of Gemini, Spring Realm. (Originally Air and Lightning powers, but now branded with all the four elements. Yet to accept that he is worthy as a Conqueror. Alchemical Prodigy. Trouble is his best friend.)

KING RALPH (Just an Arien Heir now): House of Aries, Summer Realm. (Fire and smoke magic, Mind Healer, but does not prefer spells. He has been dethroned by his mother, Lady Izora because he accepted an Eclipse as a sister. Drinks aside, he is going to be one-of-a-kind rebel.)

QUEEN UNA: House of Virgo, Autumn Realm. (Earth, plants and solid objects, a practiced warrior. First female ruler after centuries. Looks after Nova's work as a substitute, busy in her 'Queen shit.')

LORD DORAN: House of Sagittarius, Summer Realm. (Fire and Smoke magic. Undermined as a spoilt royal his whole life, he strives to prove his worth. Almost healed from his injuries after the battle, he is now about to go 'bananza'.)

PRINCESS ELENI: Half Virgo, Half Aries. (Calligrapher, the rarest power of the world born of the feud between the Summer and Autumn Realms, being Ralph's half-sister makes her the first ever royal Eclipse, a Second Daughter. Trouble is her best-est friend.)

CHIEF CORA: House of Virgo, Autumn Realm. (Eleni's mother, the leader of the most scandalous society, called Eclipses. Abandoned Eleni at a young age for the 'greater good.')

LADY IZORA (Dowager Queen Izora): House of Aries, Summer Realm (Ralph's abusive mother, who has usurped his throne and carries secrets of her own.)

LADY TESSA: House of Virgo, Autumn Realm (Una's mother. Chief Cora was her Head Guard twenty years ago. Pressurized her daughter too much, but now things are looking up.)

LORD ORLON: House of Sagittarius, Summer Realm (Doran's father. Favored the older dead son too much, but now things are looking up.)

PRINCESS ARLETTE: House of Scorpio, Winter Realm (Water and Ice Magic. Undermined as the Second Daughter of the previous High King Maris, she strives to prove her worth. She fought alongside Doran in the battle.)

SERENA: House of Libra, Spring Realm (Calligrapher and historian. She decoded the real plan of Neo.)

AMELIA: House of Libra, Spring Realm (Eleni's adoptive sister, was trapped in a dungeon, rescued by Orella. She now strives to find her real parentage.)

MISS JOANNA: House of Virgo, Autumn Realm (Head Alchemist, Best Healer in the world. She was trapped by Neo for months, rescued by Orella, cured Doran after his fatal injury.)

LORD ANGUS: House of Aquarius, Spring Realm (Acting King or Regent King on behalf of Nova for the Spring Realm. He fought alongside Doran in the battle and broke a shoulder.)

DYLAN: Half Sagittarius, Half Cancer (Fire-Water Eclipse. Owed a Debt of Life to Eleni, repaid it by saving her from the dungeon. Soldier of the Sagittarius House. Now Eleni's Head Guard.)

CELIA: Half Piscean, Half Capricorn (Water-Earth Eclipse. Helped Eleni escape from the dungeon with Dylan. Fought with Doran as his shield in the battle.)

ALTHEA: (Mind Sorceress of the Eclipses army, powers and purpose yet to be disclosed.)

RUBY: Ralph and Eleni's family bird, a baby Phoenix.

AND A CAT NAMED... 'CAT.'