Prologue

AT YOOHAN'S HOUSE :

"Are you sure you want to go to England?" Yoohan's mom asked with a worried look on her face as he packs the last of his things from the room.
"He will be fine mom. You worry too much. He is 21 now; he can take care of himself just fine." Yoohan's elder brother Younghoon replied putting his hands on their mother's shoulders. Yoohan turned and looked at the two with a heartwarming smile on his face. 'I'm also scared mom, I don't know how I'm gonna live without you two in a different country' he thought. But the words that left his mouth were, "don't worry too much my lovely mother. I'm gonna show you I can take care of myself alone". He doesn't want his family to worry too much, so he doesn't tell them how scared he is. Yoohan walks to his mom and brother and hugs them tightly. They are his entire world, 'how am I gonna survive without the two of them?' he thought.

AT SUNWOO'S HOUSE :

Sunwoo is sitting at the dinner table with his mom and dad. He is already done packing as he has an early flight tomorrow, to London. "Have you packed everything properly?" his mother asked looking at her son with worry in her eyes. "Yes mother, don't worry. I have got everything", he instantly replied. "Focus on your studies and don't worry too much about work when you go there", his dad said. For some reason, his dad has been a bit better since the day he found out about Sunwoo's scholarship. But this doesn't change the fact that he has given hell to the mother and son duo their entire life. Sunwoo nodded slightly to his dad's words and the rest of the dinner went by quietly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello, I had started this story on my other account but for some reason it got deleted. I have completed the story and will be uploading it here. Hope you all like it.

As this is my first work I know this might not be the best work you have read, but still I hope it brings a smile to my readers' faces. Also there must be many grammatical mistakes as well. Please be patient I will make the needed changes slowly.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

p.s. I have written this story on a03 as a fanfic. but I wish for it to be an original work as I had this one in my drafts for almost 3yrs now so I hope you all can consider it as just my work and not a fanfic if you come across it there as well. thanks.