Chapter 1

YOOHAN'S POV:

"Mom, we'll be late to the airport, please hurry", I said walking down the stairs. "Do you really want to go away from us so badly?" Mom said in a playful tone. "Yes, I want to run away!!" I replied. "You know I can come along to help you out for a few days, I don't feel like sending you alone", Hyung said exiting his room. "Ok enough of this already! I'm going to the car, both of you, hurry. My luggage is already in the car, if I don't see you both in there in 5mins, I'll leave on my own", I said and walked out.
The car ride to the airport was quiet; we all had things we wanted to say but, none of us wanted to cry. Yes, we all are big cry babies in this family, so we try to avoid any conversation that will end up in a crying marathon. And today it might end up being the worst we ever had. Being the younger kid I have always been pampered more than Younghoon hyung, especially after dad passed away. I did not even realize when my brother who is just two years older than me grew up so fast into this responsible boy and started taking care of both me and mom when he was also equally hurt and lost. 'I will work hard and come back soon so that he can enjoy his life without worrying about me and mom. I just want to make them happy', I didn't even realize when a tear rolled down my eye thinking about my precious family, I immediately wiped it and closed my eyes.
As soon as we got down at the airport mom was crying and I could see hyung trying his best to control his tears from falling. I rolled my eyes at both of them and said "you both literally fly to the London office every two months, why are you guys being so overdramatic?" they just hugged me tight and with that, I bid my final goodbyes to them. I started crying as soon as I realized they got into the car and left, 'why the hell are we so emotionally unstable?' I said out loud to myself wiping my tears and walked in.

SUNWOO'S POV :

"Don't worry too much about me, I will come back soon and get a good job so we can live a comfortable life, okay?" I said to mom, who is hugging me for the last 10 minutes and crying like this is the last time she will ever see me. I saw dad stiffen a little at my words and I realized he might not have liked the way I said it. "I mean I will work hard to grab a great j..job so that all of us can move...." I stuttered, "Enough, enough! Study hard so that you don't have to live a miserable life, like me," dad said with a stern voice and I just slightly nodded my head. Mum finally let go of me and I smiled at her. "Call me as soon as you get there," she said still sobbing, "I will mom, I will miss you, wait for me I'll be back in no time," I said with all my willpower, still a bit reluctant to leave her alone behind. 'You are doing this for her remember', my inner voice spoke and with that, I bowed to my parents one last time and went inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOOHAN'S POV :

As soon as the plane landed at the London airport I went to a café and got myself a cup of hot chocolate. I have always loved the hot chocolate served here.
I texted hyung that I will be taking the uni bus arranged for students to Bristol, but he said driver Kim and already reached the airport and I have to go with him.

'Why is hyung always so overprotective' I whined a little to myself and turned around only to bump into someone and almost spilt my hot chocolate on them. "I'm really sorry I didn't notice someone was behind me," I said checking my cup to be sure it didn't spill. "Oh it...it's ok," the person said in a soft voice and I looked up. "WAAH!" was all I could say. "What?" he asked with a confused look. "You are really handsome" I spoke my thoughts out loud without realizing. "Excuse me?" he said, a little taken aback by my sudden compliment. "Nothing, it's just that you are so handsome I didn't even realize when I said those words out loud. I need to rush, but it was nice meeting you" I said giving him the biggest smile and ran towards the parking. I stopped one last time before exiting the waiting area, and he was still looking at me with a confused look, so I waved at him and walked away.
'You are so embarrassing' my inner voice said as soon as I got into the car. I rolled my eyes and said 'we are literally one person and a person does whatever the brain tells them so technically you are the embarrassing one'. With those final words, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.