CHAPTER 226- Precocious Boy

Seeing that the people in the room still looked confused, Eric explained, "In fact, I already have a lot of ideas about this story. After this meeting, you can use it as a reference. Also, remember this: Mulder's ultimate goal is to find clues about his sister's disappearance and reunite with her.

Through deep hypnosis, he becomes sure that his sister's disappearance was related to aliens, which is why he gravitates towards supernatural phenomena. Each time he encounters such a phenomenon, he records it.

Using the skills he developed from his work, Mulder classifies the potentially useful information and puts together the pieces of the puzzle, eventually forming a complete clue to the Brett colonial conspiracy. You should remember to add a scene where Mulder takes notes in each episode."

The plot of ​​"the puzzle" is something which Eric has come up with. In the original show, Dana Scully was the one who took notes on the supernatural phenomenon, but there was no special significance behind it. Thus, Eric feels that it is better to have Mulder do it. Moreover, the plot of "the puzzle" can also trigger fans' curiosity. Such a suspenseful plot has always been popular in TV shows.

This time, the writers did not raise any concerns. After all, they were the best sci-fi screenwriters that Fox and Firefly had found. Eric not only gave them the story's background, but also his own ideas for reference. In this case, if these eight people combined can't write a decent script, they themselves would feel ashamed.

After another half-hour discussion, Eric finally concluded, "So, you have two months to come up with a script that will satisfy me. At the end of the year, Firefly and Fox will co-produce samples from the first episode. I hope that you all won't let the audience down. If you have no other questions, you may leave."

After everyone left, Eric whispered about something with Alan before he quickly put the documents in the folder and looked up to find Elisabeth still sitting at the end of the long table, looking at him curiously.

"I am going to C.A.A's head office. Are you coming along?" asked Eric.

"Huh?" Elisabeth quickly blinked her eyes and looked at her watch before she replied, "It's already eleven o'clock; it's almost time for lunch."

Eric coldly replied, "I'll eat there at noon. If you don't want to come, you can go home."

"I'm coming along!" she replied reflexively before she thought, 'Don't think you can get rid of me...'

Thus, Elisabeth followed behind Eric as if she were his tail. After stepping out of the building, she got in the car after Eric. She sat beside Eric and continued to glance at him from time to time, her eyes filled with curiosity.

Eric, who had been reading the documents, noticed Elisabeth's incessant stares and couldn't help but ask, "Do you have something to say?"

"I am just curious, how did you... come up with those things? The Brett, Syndicate e.t.c?"

Eric put the folder on his lap and turned to look at Elisabeth as he stared straight in her eyes. He replied in a mysterious tone, "Actually, I am a person who came back from the year 2012."

Damn! Son revealed his secret!

"What?" Elisabeth blinked her eyes a few times, unable to respond.

Eric lowered his voice and continued, "The things I said about the Brett are true. After December 21, 2012, the black oil launched an invasion, and 99% of humans were infected. The remnants of humanity formed the Resistance. I am one of them, but the Resistance was too weak. When the Brett were about to destroy the Resistance, we used the Brett's technology to invent a space shuttle, and my comrades sent me to this age, hoping that I could destroy the Syndicate's conspiracy before the Brett launched their plan. However, I am alone. so I can only rely on The X-Files to covertly inform the people about the Brett."