CHAPTER 239 - Save the flowers

Eric had just taken a shower and was lying in bed at the hotel where the film crew was staying, chatting with Anniston in Los Angeles, when a knock on the door sounded.

Eric replied hurriedly to Aniston on the other side, "Baby, someone is knocking at the door, so I have to hang up... How could it be, I guess it's someone from the crew who's looking for me to talk about something... Little silly, don't think I don't know, you let Nicole help monitor me, right?... Haha, now she's living next to me, in this crappy motel, talking a bit louder and the next door can hear, how can I... Alright, alright, kisses, bye."

Eric put down the microphone, got out of bed, and put on his slippers. He opened the door, and there was Carey, wearing a khaki windbreaker. Her delicate face was carefully made up and looked even more glamorous than when she was playing Sam's wife, Marge, on the set. There was one button missing on her high-collared windbreaker, leaving a hint of white that made one want to pull it open to see what was inside. Her slender legs were revealed beneath the hem of her windbreaker, and wearing black stockings, and black leather ankle boots gave her youthful energy.

The woman still had a blue folder in her hand, and seeing Eric's brief expression of amazement, Carey Lowell's eyes flashed with a hint of pride: "Mr. Williams, may I come in?"

"Oh, of course," Eric finally reacted, smiling as he let Carey Lowell into the room and shut the door behind her.

"The selection is limited here, it's just milk and orange juice. Miss Lowry, which one would you like?" Eric walked towards the cabinet with the old-style television and opened a small cubby, asking casually.

Carey Lowell sat down in the chair beside the round table. She put the blue folder on the table and heard Eric's inquiry. She slightly moved her expression and said, "If it's possible, give me a glass of milk."

Eric didn't think much and poured a glass of milk for the girl, delivering it in front of her, while he sat down on the other side of the small round table.

Carey, lowing her voice in thanks, picked up the glass of milk seemingly without effort and brought it to her lips. Her blue eyes stared intently at Eric, with a hint of charm. After taking a small sip, the girl then stuck out her rosy tongue to lick off the creamy residue from her lips, a subtle yet suggestive movement that was extremely alluring.

In the quiet little room this night, watching the lady's teasingly suggestive actions, Erick couldn't help but touch his nose and ask, "Miss Lovey, shouldn't you be back in the city? There is no part for you here anymore."

The girl looked at Eric with a hint of bitterness and said, "Do you want me to leave? It's so late now; I can't even find a hotel in the city, and I'm a woman, so I don't dare to run around in the middle of the night."

Carey Lowell is obviously talking nonsense. Eric saw with his own eyes that the other person had an assistant following along. But he didn't point it out, upon seeing Carey Lowell for the first time, Eric could almost imagine what the woman had come for.

"Okay. What do you have in mind?" Eric asked directly.

Kelley Lowell opened the blue folder in front of her and said, "Actually, Mr. Williams, I wanted to talk to you about my role."

Eric took the several pages of A4 paper bound together that the girl handed over, glanced at it, and understood that it was an understanding and ideas about the role of Maggie, and many actors would do similar work after taking on the role. Eric simply didn't expect the other person to do so little role analysis work for such a minor role.

After roughly going through it once, Eric found that the understanding of Maddie in these analyses was even more profound than his own. There were some details that he himself hadn't thought of. He looked up in surprise and asked, "Miss Lowell, did you do these yourself?"