Chapter 17: Return Of The Mandalorian And The Dar'manda

Inside an abattoir, where animal flesh hangs, there were several Klatooinians that were walking around and cutting up meat, just doing their jobs. But they didn't realize that they were soon gonna have some company.

Among the chatter and clatter, they didn't notice two figures approaching the doorway with the long plastic flaps. The two figures, one a male and the other female, stop in front of the flaps and the male figure begins to push the flaps away, revealing the Mandalorian and his partner.

A few Klatooinians stopped and took notice as Mando, Din Djarin, and his partner, (y/n) (l/n), look around the room before they see another flapped door ahead of them, the sounds of laughter and chatter could be heard. The two walk up to the next set of flaps and enter the next room to see several Klatooinians inside, one of them sitting behind a table.

"You look lost." he said after he took notice of the bounty hunters. "We're here for Kaba Baiz." Din replied, firmly. "What makes you think he's here? What do you want of him?" the main Klatooinian asked and Din holds up a tracking fob, that was blinking red. "He owes someone important money." (y/n) replied.

"Who?" the Klatooinian asked. "That's not our business. We're here to bring him in." Din tells him. "Well, if I see him, I'll let him know." the Klatooinian said and the bounty hunters stare at him before (y/n) pulls out a puck from her pocket. "We see him right now." She said, plainly, as she sets the device down and opens up a holographic image of the Klatooinian that has been talking to them.

Kaba then chuckles in disbelief. "That's not me. That doesn't even look like me." he said, playing dumb. "We're gonna give the rest of you the opportunity to walk out that door. We have no quarrel with you." Din warns the other Klatooinians that were starting to linger closer to the hunters.

"They're not going anywhere." Kaba said then he smiles as he notices the slight nervous look (y/n) showed as his men started to get closer. "Looks to me like you're surrounded. But you look like the practical type. Let's discuss our options." Kaba said and the two hunters continue to stare down Kaba before Din speaks up.

"We can bring you in warm, or we can bring you in cold." he threatens as he slowly reaches for his blaster on his holster. (Y/n) was about to reach for her blaster when one of the Klatooinians jumps up and bites (y/n)'s right hand.

She lets out a scream then punches the Klatooinian that bit her while Din turns to another Klatooinian that was coming at him and tried to swing his blade at Din. He kicks the blade out of the Klatooinian's hand then punches the creature. Din grabs the creature by the wrist and throws him aside until another Klatooinian shoots at him and he turns his back, blocking the blaster shots.

Meanwhile, another Klatooinian comes at (y/n) and she punches and pulls out a small blade and stabs him in the chest. Another Klatooinian comes at her from behind and she quickly turns around and holds her hand out, making her use the Force to push the Klatooinian back and slam into the wall.

Din pulls out the Darksaber and slices at the Klatooinian's blaster then kicks another one after it shoots at his helmet.

A third Klatooinian shoots at him and Din turns and punches him in the face. He drags the blade of the saber, like it was heavy, across the floor before bringing it up to slice at another Klatooinian and the hanging meat near it.

(Y/n) was beating up a couple of Klatooinians on her own as Din turned around and stabbed one in the stomach. He pulls the blade back and accidentally brings the blade down and hit his thigh

He lets out a pained scream and goes down on one knee. (Y/n) turns to see him and panics as she starts to run towards him but a couple more Klatooinians come up and grab her. She struggles in their grip as Kaba starts to get up from his chair.