A/N

Hey everyone!

So I'm gonna give this update as I've had a lot of people ask me if I'm gonna do season 3 of this show ever since it ended back in April, I believe, and why I haven't done it yet.

The main reason is because I was really disappointed with season 3 and didn't like how it put more focus on Bo-Katan than Mando. Which in turn made it a bit hard on how I want my storyline to go. The only episode I really did like was the finale.

So season 3 basically made me not even want to continue this fic at all. So in a way, I've lost passion on continuing this fic, let alone finish it.

Not to mention I've got a couple of other fics I'm working on right now, one with my friend Slinky, and I've got a few other fics I'm thinking of doing, including Across The Spider-Verse, The Boys and maybe Invincible and Insomniac's Spider-Man game as well. So going back into Mandalorian's season 3 would feel kinda like a chore to me and I don't like that at all.

I like to have fun with writing my fics and give you guys the best I got with my stories. So giving you some chapters of something I'm not excited about anymore wouldn't feel genuine to you guys and probably wouldn't be good. I want to give you guys my all in the fics than either something half-assed or just plain bad.

So I won't be continuing this fic and I am very sorry about that. I know a lot of you wanted to know where this story would go and were excited what would happen with y/n since she's a force sensitive Mandalorian but I'm sorry I can't give you that. So how I ended this fic is how it'll end.

Once again, I am very sorry to disappoint you guys. I hate giving this news but I needed to put this up cause I kept getting asked this.

This is the Way.