Chapter Five ~Willow~

~Willow~

I meant what I said, I won't force Delilah to stay here as much as I want to. I want her to willingly want to be with me. To choose me at her own free will. "Mate is going to leave us?" Tate asked

I could hear the fear and hurt in her voice. "I hope not Tate, but we can't force her, and you know that." She just grumbled and went to the back of my mind again.

"Umm well I guess I will stay here, but I would like to go and get my things from my pack tomorrow if that's okay?" Delilah looked at me with uncertainty in her eyes. WAIT! My mate agreed to stay with me, with our pack! "Of course, we can darling, after the packs morning training we can head that way. As long as it's okay with Alpha Derek."

"Oh, please call my Derek, we are going to be family after all and yes tomorrow works for us. We can all have lunch together and Delilah can introduce you to people."

~After Dinner~

"You take care of my sister Willow; I'll see you all tomorrow. Delilah don't get into too much trouble." He said chuckling, causing Delilah to roll her eyes and hug her brother goodbye. 

"See you tomorrow, Derek, love you" Delilah responded watching the group get into the car and leave.

Turning around she just looked at me with a hint of nervousness in her eyes.

"Come little mate, I can show you around before we get ready for bed." Grabbing her hand, I lead her around showing her, her new home. Our home, our pack that thought alone filles my heart with so much love and happiness.

I showed her around the training grounds, and the pack house. I brough her to my.... well, our room now last. "This is our room..." I trailed off opening the door waiting to see her reaction. She blushed when I said our room. "It's nice, do you mind if I take a shower? It's been a long day with the attack and all." She said smiling, her blush getting deeper reaching her ears. I chuckled brining her in my arms leaning my forehead against hers. "Of course, darling, let me get you a change of clothes, the bathroom is through that door." I placed a feather light kiss on her nose and released her to go grab her a change of clothes. "Here you can wear this, there is a new toothbrush under the sink, if you need anything else just call for me."

With that she walked to the bathroom to shower, leaving me to get ready for bed. Heading to the closet to change, I couldn't help but stop to think. I found my mate today, I guess deep down I'm not surprised the moon goddess paired me with a female mate. Delilah is truly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Walking out of the closet I heard the shower shut off. A few minutes later the most beautiful site walked out of the bathroom. Delilah walked out her face flushed from her shower. Goddess she's breathtaking. Smiling at her I pat the spot beside me on the bed. "Come sit next to me baby we can talk for a while." She blushed crawling into the bed next to me. "I figured we could get to know each other a little bit, unless you want to go to sleep if you are tired." She smiled grabbing my hand in hers. "I would like to get to know you, plus with all the excitement of the day I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep right away anyways." 

Delilah cuddled into my side "So what do you want to know?" Wrapping my arm around her and bringing her into my chest I replied, "Anything and everything darling, whatever you are willing to share."  She was silent for a moment before responding, "Well, I'm 25 years old, I'm a warrior which you already know, umm my favorite color is green, hence the hair. I don't have many friends, between training and being the sister of the Alpha just never really gave me the opportunity to get close to anyone. Derek basically raised me as his own after our parents died. It was so long ago I hardly remember them. So yeah, that's basically it about me. What about you?"

So, she knew heartbreak and loss like I did, although I wish my mate didn't. I would go to the ends of the earth to prevent her from knowing anymore pain. "Well, I'm also 25, I've been the Alpha of this pack for ten years after my parents died in an unexpected rouge attack. My favorite color is black, family is the most important thing to me, I was the only child, and Sapphire my beta has been my best friend since we were kids. Her and Tony are probably the only two willing to put up with me." She chuckled at my last statement. 

"Is that why it looked like the whole pack was at dinner tonight?" Ahh so she noticed that. "Yes, it's one of my rules. No one misses dinner unless they have a really good fucking excuse. That's why I only have morning or lunch meetings, and why training is done in the morning or afternoon here. I want people to get to unwind from their day, see their kids, their mate and enjoy the little things in life too." A heart stopping smiled graced her lips at my response. "I love that, it's usually train, train, and even more training for me. Although that's more my choice than anything else." 

I'm not surprised by her words; she is one of the best warriors. Plus, after seeing her take down three rouges by herself, its clear training is the only thing she does. "Haha yes, it's clear I need to show you balance my darling mate. Training, and training hard isn't a bad thing, but you need balance."

"I guess I've never really had a reason tobalance anything but training until now." After saying that a huge yawn left her lips. "Okay, we can continue this conversation tomorrow time to go to sleep." I turned out the bedside lamp wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her into my chest. "Goodnight, Delilah." She snuggled in telling me goodnight as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that chapter five is complete. Thank you so much for the votes! It honestly means the world to me. Not going to lie, part of me didn't really expect anyone at all to read this. So again, thank you.

Also please let me know what y'all think so far! Good or bad