Chapter Eight ~Delilah~

~Delilah~

The hour car ride wasn't too bad, we talked a little bit but also enjoyed the silence. Pulling up to the pack house I jumped out in excitement. "You could have waited until I was fully stopped babe!" I heard Willow shout behind me. As I was running up to the house my brother walked out the front door.

"Derek!" I yelled, jumping into his arms. "You were only gone a day haha." Derek said hugging me back. "Ehh I missed you, get over it." I just shrugged, smiling as my mate walked up after parking the car wrapping her arms around my waist. "Derek good to see you again." My mate said nodding to my brother out of respect. "Willow." Derek nodded back.

''Let's head inside for lunch, shall we?'' Derek said leading us inside to the dining room. 

Lunch went smooth and soon I found us in my now old bedroom. 

"This is where I grew up." I said leading Willow into my childhood room. It had changed throughout the years, but it always reflected who I was. "Okay, let's get to packing."   

Delilah went to the closet grabbing all the clothes leaving them on the hanger to make it easier. When she walked back into the room, she saw Willow going through the last thing she expected.

Her paintings.

Something no one had seen.

"You did these?" Willow asked, "Umm yeah I did." She said blushing. "It's not something I tell people about; it's just been something I do for me. It's kind of my way of dealing with the nightmares." I explained shrugging. 

Willow walked up to me wrapping her arms around me looking me into my eyes. "I'm here now baby, and I won't ever leave your side." It was like her words lifted a weight off my solders the I didn't even realize was there. "Thankyou." I said that then leaned in kissing her.

She kissed me back with as much passion wrapping her arms around my waist. "I love you Delilah" Those words filled me with so much happiness and in that moment I knew. "I love you too Willow." 

She kissed me one last time, "Now come on let's finish packing up so that we can head home." I kissed her on the forehead and went back to packing up my bathroom, and then the rest of the room.

With everything packed up I looked around the empty room. This chapter of my life is officially over.

"Come on love let's get these bags to the car." Willow said while walking out of the room carrying a few bags and boxes.

After loading the car, it was time to say our goodbyes. This goodbye felt different than any I've done before. It's like it felt more permanent in a way. 

"Willow, you take care of my sister for me. Or else me and you will have problems." Derek sweetly threatened my darling mate with a smile on his face the whole time. 

If it bothered Willow, she didn't show it because next thing I know she's laughing! "Hahah don't worry Derek I'll take extremely good care of her. I promise." When she said that she looked into my eyes instead of his. Almost like she was promising me rather than him. Maybe it was both?

"Delilah, I'm going to miss you around here. Don't forget to call me occasionally, and don't forget the door is always open. No matter what you can always call this home." 

Hiswords brought tears to my eyes; I'm going to miss him like crazy. "I'll missyou too Derek, I promise to visit as much as possible. It will be like I neverleft."

We said our final goodbyes and loaded up into the car. "You ready baby?"Willow asked grabbing my hand and kissing my palm. "Yes, let's go home."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this chapter is shorter than the others, it's just a filler. I hope that y'all do enjoy this chapter none the less. 😊

Thank you so much for all the support so far. We are already at 242 reads! You guys are awesome! Don't forget to comment and vote.