Chapter 1

31-12-3014
Nagaxi Ebik,
Koga,Nijam.

Locked in that waste bin that could contain twice an eight year old like me.From there I was seeing hazy motion around my parents,they were screaming-they were in torments.
Then,a roaring voice from that super fast motion asked:

"Where is he?". Then my dad from inside that motion said:" kill us if you like Horag,you'll never find him"

And I was the "him" being referred to.

"Please,leave us alone"my mum cried out.

"Tell me where that boy is,I'll free you" The monster said.

"You.will.never.find.him." my father rang out."Then it's over for you,die!"That voice announced still going in that reddish hazy motion. It disappeared. My parents fell to the ground,pulverised and turned to ash.I broke into tears as I banged my fist against the bin repeatedly. Now,our house was in total ruins.A voice rang out:

"Lil Rahman!Lil Rahman!".I quickly recognized that voice.It was my grandfather.
He was in the air just above our roof,I could vividly see him through the dilapidated roof.Then,I felt myself raising above the scraps and ruins. Grandpa Yakbell,possesses the power of Telekinesis. He is all I have now.

SEVEN YEARS LATER
W.O.N.D.E.R LAB.
-Pry Room.
"You are a fifteen year old man now,Lil Rahman." Grandpa Yakbell said to me.

"it's time for vengeance, Abdulhameed."He added.Pretending not to know what was heading for,I asked:

"what?" .

"What happened seven years ago." Grandpa Yakbell finally uttered it out.

"Yeah,I know.I think it's not the right time.He would trash me." I said considering the risk.

"Do you think all these seven years of training,even before the W.O.N.D.E.R Lab was built is for nothing?" He asked as I felt stiff and shook by his soothing old voice.

"The discoveries of your own destiny,there's no time,Horag is coming for you,Abdulhameed." He added.I heaved a sigh of readiness.

"Okay,let's find that velocity thief."
I finally said feeling my father's courage in me.

"And always know,..." I looked at him

"...if you are ready,I'm always ready." Grandpa Yakbell concluded as he wiggled his milky white long mane of hair to his back,leaving the room.
I bowed my head,relaxed my nerves and senses for what is about to come.My head buried,I recalled my screaming parents and their ashes.
What a painful memory it is for me!They were in excruciating pain,pains Horag inflicted on them. My rage is now burning,all that has to be in a calm state.

"The calm wins."my father once said.