Chapter 5

Having had a tiring and tedious week,my limbs now ache after coming back from the half day at school. It is Friday,I could feel the intense heat and pressure in my brain.
I needed a rest or even sleep to rejuvenate my system. I laid down on the sofa in  my disguise condo and slept for four hours. Still,I felt even weaker. Sleep wasn't the solution.

"What's wrong with me?" I thought. My head still aches.

I took a bath,then went to visit a friend. I thought that would makes things better and it helped a little. I returned a little bit late at 8:30 pm. I sat down  on the stairs leading to the house. I took my phone up,scrolling down  a webpage of the finest architecture in our carbon-free world. Just then,I noticed a dark thick formation of cloud in the sky above.
Something emerged from that area. I realised it was a UAV,but it had a distinct shape. It looked like a frog with a float bladder.
   Then I received a ping from W.O.N.D.E.R Lab saying: "Come to the Lab now."
I rushed there in a pssss.

"They are the Al-Waall force." Kadri announced.

"Uploading robots to go check'em out." He said as he beat the keyboard with his fingers making a chattering sound.

"Don't worry 'bout that." I advised.

"You don't look alright." He said.

"I'm good." I said as I forced out a smile. In a split second I was there. The aircraft landed right in the middle of the field of the school. Two men like creatures came out. They were men,mutants.
The taller one wore a deep scowl with his red hair standing firm like the crest of a bird of prey.
The other one was obese and short. He wore a silly smile. A mischievous one.
I kept a good distance because I knew not what they are capable of.

"I smell fluid here,Philly." The obese one said as saliva dropped to the floor.

"It's water,Kakto." The red haired Philly said fiercely looking at me.

"Sparks,also." He added. "Hey boy,can't you move?" Kakto taunted.

"I can't except you wanna move me." I shouted.
Streaks of red light flashed in the atmosphere. These streaks went down to Philly's thick hands. I'm impressed. I had to give them a grand welcome,but there was no much space here.
Instantaneously,I jacked them up South,off to the coast. Alagus.

Alagus beach,
Alagus.

"Now let's make this brief,you came for Rashad but that isn't happening." I said.
Philly started coming closer with his cheeks pulsating. I could see a little flow of light in his cheek. He sent sparky lightning at me. Hmm,he's not the only who has lightening.
Slow as usual it went. On getting about  one metre towards it,I reached towards my back with my hand,swerved the lightning bolt I leave as wake when I run towards the opponent's.
My blue red lightning meets a competitor for the fourth time. I enjoy doing this. The red in mine neutralised the only red lightning Philly has. I watched the blue hit Philly hard on his armored chest plate sending him backwards and onto the ground. He laid on the sand,stiff. One down,one to go.
I looked around,Kakto was gone. To where?
I fixed my gaze on the horizon where the star lit sky met the blue ocean. To my reluctance,a flush of water hit my back sending me forth in to the ocean. The tides of the ocean became violent. I stood upon the surface of the water. With this Gertis bond of water in my leg,I am able to stand and run on water. I surveyed the area,it was Kakto.
Kakto was raised by a cumulous of water. He beamed his smile of mischief. I returned it with a grin as I pointed to his drooling belly. Infuriated,he spreaded his fists and the water moved South.

"Kadri,what do I do?" I asked over the Tel-bud as Kakto approached.

"Remember the ' haze play ' ?" Kadri asked.

"Yeah,I do." I shouted as the rocking waves crashed against each other.

"Move towards him and haze through him,quickly." Kadri suggested.

"Tread with caution." He warned.

My blue and red bolts ran all over my suited up body,illuminating the area. In one quick motion,I headed straight for Kakto,punched his fat belly. That act raised him a bit from the water. I rushed him with good thirty punches on his midsection,he vomited bluish fluid from his mouth. Yet,he still stood on the water.
Kakto then roared as he sent huge amount of water to consume me,but I shocked him by passing through it like air to deliver to him two uppercut,left hook,right hook. With the little strength I had,I took him by his right arm and hoisted into the water.
He got up,this time in an instantaneous move,I vibrated my right hand so fast to pierce Kakto's heart,mid action I got hoisted up by the water into the air,my eyes tilted to see a light,Philly struck me with his blood stinging lightning. And back into the water I went.
Going down this blue ocean,my whole turned against me. Faint sounds came from the Tel-bud. My brain was too weak to process the whole subject matter. All I could see was...blue.
My eyelids blinked,a hand gripped me out of the ocean,I was saved,not so I realized. Kakto it was,he projected my almost lifeless body high into the sky,what came after threw me back far into the sands of the beach.
Star lit sky..closed eyes..star lit sky..closed eyes..star lit sky and my eyelids went shut forever.