Chapter 3

It's a bright Saturday,eerie rays from the sun dancing towards the earth. I was woken up by that juvenile sun at 7pm. I observed salat,my prayers and I took my bath also.
I felt a jerk in my stomach as I came out of the room. Hungry!!! There she was,behind the brick counter in the kitchen,preparing me,preparing us a yet another delicious meal. A meal to start a Saturday. Beans and pap,my salvation!!!!The aroma was tantalising.

"Good Morning,Miss chef." I said offering a smile.

"What's good about the morning,Mr glutton?" She replied returning a lovelier smile.

"Meeting a belle preparing my salvation." I answered as I went behind the counter where she was and tickled her on her waist. She laughed coyly.

"Mm hmm." She exclaimed.

"Where is my ' Pop gee ' ?" I asked referring to Grandpa Yakbell. "He went to the local council." She replied.

"Council?" I asked rubbing my short,low,black hair. "Those people only want money,I still wonder how grandpa has time for them." I added.
Food was ready. We quickly took our seats oppositely across each other. As I dug my spoon in the sea of beans,the ringing of Nimah's cyber pen rang.

"Code red,mayhem." The cyber pen rang out as a hologram appeared hazily. The sound content wasn't so clear.
" Destroying tor ......na....doe..." The cyber pen jerked.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It seems someone is on top of the "... "whirl wind."
Then the cyber pen went off.In a bolt of streak,I am suited up. Outside,Nimah's super sonic jet was revving "Won't you come in for a ride?" Nimah offered me a ride.

"Nah,she's too slow. Where?" I asked.

"Sakota."

That was upstate. Her jet hovers into the air and it zooms off. Everything becomes slow as usual and I'm there.
***
Birni,Rabah council,
Sakota.

A tornado it was,it continued to rip apart things on his way.
Houses laid there with torn roofs,storeys turned to one floored houses.
In a jolt of speed I searched the area for survivors but found none. What a brutal destruction!
Nimah arrived with her fighter jet still high above the ground. "I'm seeing it from here,it's about 2 miles from here." Nimah announced over the Tel-buds in our ears. Zoom..... I was there,I could feel the intensity of the tornado,a giant whirlwind.
From the ground where I stood I stood I could see a man causing this chaos. Just then,Nimah arrived too. She came down while her jet went away.

"What do we do now?" I asked watching the man on top of the tornado do his inhumane act.

"Maybe we could try the soul dig." She replied with a shrug,not too sure.

"How do you think you can enter into that man's soul? It's impossible." I advised.

"I've done it before,so,watch me do what I do best." She said with a smile that convinced me she could. The destruction came to a halt. Our presence has been noticed. The man controlling the whirlwind came down to the floor. "Who are you?" The man asked pointing his finger at me.

"We're from the W.O.N.D.E.R Lab,and who are you by the way?" Nimah asked. No reply. The way this guy looked at me was threatening,I knew something would be wrong soon enough.

"What are you doing?" Nimah asked as she moved closer.
"What is needed." He replied.

"It isn't needed,what you're doing is wrong." Nimah said.

"You can't judge between wrong and right. It's a tough world." He said as he made a tornado out of the ground Nimah stood. It lifted her off the ground horribly into the air. Speeding it up to the man,he received a punch on his lower jaw sending him to the floor. Still mid-air,I caught Nimah in my arms and put her aside.

"What a weak punch you've got there,boy." He said as he stood up..

"Don't do this sir." I adviced. "You may regret this." I added.
He placed his hands on the floor as sands raise above the ground forming big moulds. Forth they came for me,rapidly. Everything becomes super slow, I ran for him as I ducked at every mould of sand he threw. At point of contact,I straightened him up with an uppercut.
He was forced horribly to the floor.

"Stop it,you're no match for me." I said as I got closer to him. Surprisingly,he made a whirlwind encircling me. I racked my brain for what next to do.

"Concentric circles." A voice spoke to me in my mind. "Run in the opposite direction of the whirlwind as fast as possible." Grandpa Yakbell added.
My speed sense kick started,as it burned I sped my best. My speed has surpassed the whirlwind's holding capacity. Then,it blew off letting out an enormous amount of light,heat and sound-the three components of my super velocity. The dark guy fell to the ground due to the impact of the force waves.
Quickly, I strap him up with a belt and cuffed his hands behind his back. Surely,this tornado guy goes straight to the W.O.N.D.E.R confinement,no pardon. He's made a lot of damage here.
We zoomed off in Nimah's fighter jet to the W.O.N.D.E.R Lab and probably to finish my plate of beans. My salvation.