Chapter 6

I opened my eyes,I saw the crystal white ceiling. Instantly,I knew where I was. W.O.N.D.E.R Lab. I felt a sting in my head. How did I get here?
"You've been sleeping,you went offline." He said letting out a gleeful smile.

"For how long?" I managed to ask swallowing a heavy gulp of saliva followed by a turbulent scream in my stomach.

"Food will be here soon." Grandpa said as he read my mind. He had an incredibly white hair and long thin nose to fit. He's getting old,light freckles have surfaced.
Food came,finished it. I jumped out of the bed with vigor. I quickly realized I was on the I opened my eyes,I saw the crystal white ceiling. Instantly,I knew where I was. W.O.N.D.E.R Lab. I felt a sting in my head.

"How did I get here?" I thought again.

"You've been sleeping,you went offline." He said letting out a gleeful smile.

I quickly realized I was on the top wholly built with thick glasses. I looked through a pane of the facade into the premises below,the premises were filled with people who were on uniforms of varying capes. Many blues,fewer reds,much yellow and few whites.

In that moment,Yakbell came in with a fair,middle height man. His muscularity popped out of his sleeves. He was wearing a red cape. He was beaming with radiant smiles. I was confused,he even wore a golden crown to fit. A royalty is here.

"Hey,Abdulhameed. I'm the captain of that army you see down there." He said as he offered a handshake,I took it and he wiggled my arm as if we were friends.

"I'm El-Roy of Costros." He added with a smile. Does this guy know me? I thought.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Let me take it from here. Abdulhameed, El-Roy saved you on that night." Grandpa clarified my questioning thoughts..

"Oh! Thank you." I said with a grin.

"You're welcome. Over there in Costros,the two Al-Waall mutants were caught on our navigation system as they passed,so we decided to follow them to avoid problems." El-Roy said.

"And luckily enough,we now know where they stay. We've put a tracker on Philly and Kakto." Ursula,a gorgeous lady with little lips said with the same admiring smile El-Roy targeted at me. She was on a white cape.

"Sir,we've got an intel." Ursula said facing El-Roy.

"What is it?" El-Roy demanded.

"The Al-Waall force are en route to planet  Earth." Ursula informed briskly with a commanding spirit of duty.

"We're Earth's ally,we stay and defend it." El-Roy said with temerity as he pointed to the floor. I gave him a confirming nod.

"Follow me." Grandpa said as he gestured towards the door. We went down below the first floor,I mean underground. We were walking along a well lit hall when I whispered to El-Roy:

" Is she your wife? I mean,Ursula."
He gave a light giggle. "No! She's only 16."

"What the.... You made her your lieutenant." I whispered again to him.

"Yeah,"he shrugged, "she's super smart."

"Have you got an eye for her?" He asked as he gave me a friendly nudge. I opened my mouth in awe. Nimah,no!