Chapter 7: comfort

It seemed that sun had noticed that I made a friend. So he would asume that the group of kids going to meet their parents would include me because i wanted to say goodbye to my new friend.

But that was not the case. I was in the corner crying.

After I heard all the kids leave, I heard footsteps coming towards me.

And if corse it was sun.

"Hey hey, don't cry! We can play with your favorite color of glitter glue, or uh eat a yummy snack!"

His comforting was quiet cute. In fact it made me smile.

I looked up my knees to reveal my smile. I could tell he was happy that I smiling.

"Oh, your already better! Now follow me, let's go do something fun!"

I followed sun back too the main area.

He gave me some oreos and milk. He said that I should go to sleep because it would calm me down alot.

"I'm not tired."

"Well you should get some rest! Plus the happy dreams your going to have will make you feel alot better!"

"Go away."

"Well someones grumpy..."

"Ooo how about some food! Or we can draw, just you and me!"

"Ok fine..." I said

Sun walked me over to the arts and crafts table, and let me draw.

But he said he had to do something and went over to the main counter.

SUNS POV:

I was getting really worried about this little one, they had alot of scars on their body and she doesn't seem to act right.. And their parents haven't came to pick them up yet...

I went over to the book where all the parents write the info down in order to drop off their kid here.

I looked at Tuesdays signings.. It looks like someone name Hana lewlit is their parent.

I picked up the phone and called the number that was listed.

-

-

-

"sorry, the number you have dialed is out of order or is invalid."

I put the phone down, what am i going to do about this little one?!

Sure something like this has happened before, but there parent has always came to pick them up.

I've decided if this little ones parents doesn't come to pick them up by tomorrow , I will have to report this!

I should stop worrying about it and go see what their drawing!

I walk over to them and see they are painting a rainbow. I'm very glad to see they are drawing something appropriate!

"Thats a very nice painting you've drawn, Y/N!"

"T-thanks, I guess."

The rest of the day me and Y/N did some fun activities to make them feel better!

But I did notice this, when moony what putting them to bed, he was acting.... Well... Different.

He wasent his happy jolly old self, he was.. Frowning?!!

I NEVER like to see people frown... I once hear that your never fully dressed with out a smile! (Hazbin hotel reference lol)

I asking him what was up, (mentally, I asked him since we can't be out at the same time)

And he didn't answer me!?

This is very unlike him, and I'm worried about him.

I understand he might be sad about the situation with Y/N, but we're programmed to act happy all the time!

Well I hope he feels better in the morning...

Hey guys! I just wanna thank you guys so much for 13k reads! This really means alot to me and I didnt expect this! And I'm SOOOO sorry for not updating. I actually don't have a reason at all. I guess I have just been focusing on other things. BUT I PROMISE I'M NOT DEAD AND I DID NOT FALL OFF THE CLIFF ( why would anyone asume that?!) cough what I meant to say is that I did not forget about this fan fiction and I have plans for future chapters! So sorry for not updating and I hope you enjoy this chapter!