Chapter 9: No call for you~

This chapter will be quite important.

Vanny/Vanessa's POV:

I have known for some time now that Sun has been planning to call child protection services for y/n.

I can't let that happen, so I will need to prevent him from calling them. I plan on killing y/n as that might get in my way.

As I was checking the camera's, I saw sun walk near the phone. Great, just what I need right now.

Now, I need to go down to the day care and reprogram him to think that she was never there for 3 days at all. And, I need to program for him to not call child protective services for something like this again.

I walked down to the daycare, and I saw sun about to call.

"No call for you~" I said

"Wha-"

I switched him off and dragged him into the repare room.

Now, all I would have to do is reach into his programing, get the chip, and program him to NOT call child protective services and forget about the little brat.

Y/n's POV:

I had just woken up and it had already been nighttime. Zero trace of the other kids. But the main question is where the hell is sun? Or should i say moon.

I saw this girl in a bunny costume come up to me in a REALLY cheerful mood.

"Heya kiddo, just turning sun back on, need to repair him for a second!"

She sounds really.... Familiar.

"Oh ok..." I said

She turned him back on and in the blink of and eye, shes gone.

He was finished processing and turned back on.

"Hii! What's your name sunshine?"

How does he not remember my name? Then it hit me. He was "repaired" by that bunny girl.

A tear rolled down my face as a realized; what if he didn't like me anymore? What if he gave me back to my parents? I wanna stay here forever.....

"What's wrong kid?"

"Nothing, I'm just really sensitive to bright lighting"

"Well I can definitely fix that for you! But I cant turn the lights off "

"Why is that?" I said. Hopefully he doesn't mean at nighttime too because I can't sleep with a bright light on.

"No reason! But DO NOT TURN THE LIGHTS OFF AT ALL COSTS, Y/N"

How does he know my name if he literally just asked for it. And why is he worried about the lights.

"How do you know my name if you just asked for it?"

"Oh uh your names in the system!" he said in a worried tone.

"Oh ok..."

I don't know what the hell is going on but something is wrong. Really wrong.

Hey guys! I know I posted a A/N a couple weeks ago and still haven't updated, mostly because im lazy and can't keep doing one thing at a time. Idk if it's my ADHD or something else. But since I'm dumb I might make sorta a one shot! Like you guys can request things you want to see sun/ Moon experience as of before this happened. I would have done this before and in the main story but these chapters have been rushed. So yea comment down below what sorta stuff you wanna see before this ends. Speaking of ending, I already have the ending planned out. I just need to put this story into words. I expect this to be about 20-25 chapters long! Probably more!