Chapter 11: Fun

"DO NOT TURN THE LIGHTS OFF." Sun yelled, seemingly trying to protect her.

He then put her down, seeming like he didn't WANT to do that. She could tell he felt bad.
She stood there in shock. She was definitely used to being hurt and abused, but this she didn't expect.
Out of shock and confusion, she said nothing. She just slowly walked away from him, not knowing what was going on.

Meanwhile Sun also stayed quiet and just stood there, sulking. Something was definitely off with him. Sun wanted to go to Y/N, check up on her. make sure she was okay after what had happened. He felt an absurd amount of shame, but something told him not to go after her. Something told him he didn't even know her, that she was a new friend.

Y/N walks around the place a bit, and decides she doesn't want to keep trying anymore, and that she would try again in the morning to figure out what was wrong. Besides, this could all be a dream, or it could be resolved in the morning.. right?

NEXT MORNING:

Y/N woke up with an intense headache, due to the lights being so bright. But she was used to it, after all she had been abused basically all her life, so this was nothing to her. But atleast the lights in that damn basement were off..

She had slept in a really dark spot of the play pin, so she was also very cramped. Her muscles ached, they were incredibly uncomfortable. She tried to get up, but then remembered it was a very tight space, and she couldn't stand up. So she crawled on out, expecting to see Sun.

When she came out, she saw Sun surprisingly happy, unlike yesterday.

"HEYY NEW FRIEND!! I HAVE TONSS OF FUN ACTIVITIES PLANNED FOR TODAY!! WHAT WOULD YA WANNA DO? FINGER PAINTINGS?  GLITTER GLUE? PLAY IN THE PLAY PIN WITH ALL YA FRIENDS?! HM HM?!!"

"Uh.." you were still in shock. He didn't usually act THIS happy and enthusiastic. And something was off with his tone..

You brushed it off, thinking that that woman who fixed him just adjusted him to be more fun and enthusiastic, instead of on the nicer and tame side.

"Uhm.. all of the above?"

"OKAY! LETS GO DO IT ALLLL!!!"

Sun SPRINTS to the arts and crafts areas, faster then he usually is, but that doesn't matter to Y/N, she's just focused on having fun and reliving the childhood she was stripped of and never had. She might as well have as much fun as they can atleast until.. her parents come back.

*1 hour later*

This is so fun!! We've been playing for like.. 1 hour straight! And it's just us 2 together, no other sticky iPad skibity toliet kid to bother us. Sun was acting a little weird, but so what?! Im having the best time of my fuckin life.

Sun is just sittin down, REALLY focused on a craft project. He was making a paper butterfly, and it was REALLY detailed. I might ask him how to do that..

"Hey, Sun?"

"Err.. come on..I CANT GET IT.."

He's... ignoring me? Usually he's very quick to respond. I'm starting to worry..

"Sun?!"

"Yes, little star?"

Phew, I thought he had forgotten about me completely. Maybe he's just in the process of gaining his memories back.

"Can you.. show me how to do that?"

Sun was fighting so hard to not let this.. evil side of him win.