DO NOT TURN THE LIGHTS OFF.

Sun is acting so fishy. How am I supposed to sleep with these lights in my eyes???

I don't have any impulse control. This is bad.

It's becoming night time and I'm TIRED. Sun is fixing and cleaning up stuff, being very distant from me.

The light switch is on the other side of the room. But I've seen horror movies before, and this is how the character gets killed.

I walked over to sun

" hey.... Sun. Why can't I turn the lights off? I'm tired. These lights are hurting my eyes."

His eyebrows made him look worried even tho he was smiling. I mean, he's a robot. A smart one.

" Moon can't come out tonight..... He's.... Sick. But there's darker places in the.... Daycare!"

Why is he acting so weird? Moon can't be sick he's a robot. His tone keeps switching to happy to normal and unusual for him.

"Dear all guests, Freddy's fazbears mega pizza plex will be closing early due to issues with Freddy and his friends! Please exit using the front entrance ONLY."

Oh no... What the hell is going on?

I can't turn the lights off, that would be dumb.
I should try to figure out whats wrong.

I started to wonder away from sun, not like he was paying much attention to me anyways.

I saw a slide, I might be able to climb up it. It seemed like it led out of the daycare, well more like it was the original entrance into the daycare.

I tried to climb up, but I kept falling down.

This slide is so damn slippery. I bet it's cuz of that kid who shit in the play pin.

I finally got to the top, and found myself in a room with a statue of sun and moon, with posters all over the place. I don't know why, but this place is oddly comforting. I feel like I could live here.

I walked out into the main area, it was so complex. How could someone ever afford this?

I walked around, this place was so big. Hopefully sun wouldn't notice I was gone. I did hear people, but assumed it was the workers or robots.

But then, i saw something. Something weird. To my surprise, I saw the bird robot eating... What it looks to be... Trash?

She turned around and saw me, which caught me off guard.

"WELL, IT'S NOT THE ONE I'M LOOKING FOR. BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO THE DAYCARE."

She picked me up and headed towards the daycare.

" HEY, PUT ME DOWN YOU JERK!!"

she ignored me and continued to carry me. She then deadass through me into the daycare, could have gotten hurt to be honest. Someone should sue these people and have them fix their robots.

Like.... Trash? Really???!

"Y/N! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!"
yea right. Your a robot.
I ignored him and went to do... My own thing.

About the light thing, fuck it. I don't care anymore. I'm curious and I don't give a crap.

I headed towards the light switch near the reception desk.

"DO NOT TURN THE LIGHTS OFF."
sun said while picking up Y/n by her hair.

Hey yall..... Another chapter after like 4 months. I haven't gaven up on this fic so don't worry. I just have alot going on right now so it's hard. But partly because I'm lazy and once I start something I can't finish it. At least, most of the time. Don't he afraid to ask questions or remind me to update because I do get a notification when someone comments. And sometimes I do respond back!