Sick day

I keep turning around trying to stay asleep but I couldn't. My stomach is hurting a lot. Im not sure why, I think it's my period but I don't know.

I didn't sleep for most of the night as I felt like I was going to throw up, but luckily I didn't as I have a phobia.

I keep my hand on my stomach, hoping it would help. The door to the bedroom opened, to see a very guilty looking Mason.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to wake you" he guilty says, feeling bad.

"Its not your fault, I'm just not well" I explain, keeping my hand on my stomach.

"Do you need anything, water, tablets?" Mason worriedly questions, trying to think of what will help.

"No, it's okay, I took some paracetamol a few hours ago" I say with a weak smile.

"Why didn't you tell me babe?" Mase questions, upset that he can't do anything.

"You were sleeping Mase and you have training" I answer, to which he looks down at his feet.

"You should've woken me up" he speaks up, before picking up everything else he needs.

"Babe your job is hard work, you need your sleep" I reply while also sitting up.

"I know but your my girlfriend, I need to look after you" he says sadly, while looking at me.

"We can cuddle after training, that'll make me feel better" I say, cheering him up a bit.

"I've got to go, text me if you need me, like anything at all okay" Mason firmly says, while kissing me on the lips.

"Okay, I love you" I respond, while looking at him, once again.

"I love you" he responds before going over to his side of his bed.

I watch him, rush around the room making sure he had everything, before kissing me on the lips again and leaving to go training.

I decide to scroll through Instagram and comment on my friends posts, even though I am sick, I can still comment and make an effort.

After around half an hour, I get out of bed, and put my dressing gown on, over my pyjama shirt and shorts.

I leave the bedroom, with my phone and make my way to the kitchen. I see Mason has left me some breakfast. I slowly finish the pancakes, which he made and put the plate into the sink.

I clean up at bit before sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Time to watch This Morning" I say to myself, while turning the t.v on to see Holly and Phil.

I put my feet up, and drink my cup of tea, while watching this morning. I hear my phone go off, I already know who it is, as Mason always texts me when he arrives at Cobham.

---

Mase 💙

Mase 💙
Hey babe
how are you feeling?

You
I'm feeling okay
but I wish you were here
so I could get your famous cuddles

Mase 💙
I'll be back as soon as I can.
I hate when I'm training and
your not feeling well

You
I hate it too

You
I can't to see you

Mase 💙
Can't wait to see you
(Seen)

---

I must have fallen asleep as I feel Mason, laying next to me on the sofa. I slowly start to wake up, and my smile immediately lights up Mason's mood.

"I'm back home babe" he whispers in my ear, before kissing the side of my head.

"Can I have cuddles now" I ask, moving closer towards him.

"Yeah, now we can" he says, snaking his hand around my waist, making me little spoon.

I lay my head on his chest feeling his heartbeat. Hes my home, and I lovd him a lot. We both end up falling asleep in each others arms, just how I like it.

---

Author's Note:

Edited: 11/12/22

Published: 8/05/22

Hopefully the next one will have more writing.

If you have any ideas, please let me now, you can send me a message on wattpad or comment it.

Thank you for reading this books, it means the world to me.