Harassed

I'm currently shopping without my boyfriend, which I did not like but I needed to get it over and done with. I'm  wearing a black tracksuit and my hair was down.

I park my car, outside the shopping centre and leave the car park, and head inside.

It was kinda busy today, probably because it was almost the end of Easter holidays. Many parents were shopping with their kids, picking out stationery and clothes.

I walk into primary and B&M before going into Sports Direct. As soon as I walk in, many middle aged men stared at me. I immediately feel uncomfortable and ready to have a panic attack any second.

Trying to ignore them, I look around for some football boots for Mason, it's probably a bad idea as he has many but I thought he needed a new pair for training. The more time passed, the more men that stared at me. I notice a  female worker, who was stood next to me, see my facial expression and my hand shaking. She gave the men a look before walking away.

Then the worst thing that possibly could happen, happened. One of the men walked up to me.

"Hey, how are you doing?" He asks, coming quiet close to me.

"I...I'm fine" I stutter, trying to ignore him but also being polite.

I walk away from him but as you guessed, he keeps following me. The panic attack was one step from activating, with no hesitation I call Mason, but no answer. God, I'm actually going to kill Mase.

"I don't see your boyfriend around" he continues, getting closer to me, once again.

"H...He'll be here in a s...second, he's getting me a drink" I continue to stutter as I'm nervous.

"You know I would be much better than the guy your dating" the man whispers, making me flinch.

"No thank you" I talk back, turning my head around. 

For the second time, I walk away but the guy won't leave me alone. My breathing begins to go quicker once again. My heart races.

"You have nice hair" the man compliments me.

The man touches my hair, the female employee appeared next to me again. Two tears roll down my cheek. She grabs my hand, pulling me away from the man. She puts her arm around my shoulder, as all my emotions crash down. My panic attack gets the best of me.

"My names Shelia, what's yours" Shelia says, sitting me down in the backroom.

"I...I'm y/n" I reply back, stuttering like crazy.

My phone starts ringing but my hands are shaking badly that I can't pick pick up. Shelia picks up the phone.

"Hey babe, everything okay" Mase starts, as he must have seen the missed call. 

"Hi, are you y/n's boyfriend" Shelia questions, hoping she's speaking to my boyfriend.

"Uhh yeah, is she okay? What's happened?" Mase worriedly questions, confused as to why its not me speaking.

"I think it would be best if you met y/n at the sports direct in London shopping centre" Shelia tells him, sounding serious.

"I'll be 5 minutes" Mase replies, sounding concerned.

Shelia hungs up, she passes the phone back to me. Times passes, the security  arrest the man and take him out of the shopping centre. Mason arrives a few seconds after. My panic attack still hasn't gone away and I feel more useless. Shelia gives us space.

"Babe, I'm so sorry...it's okay. I'm here" Mason worriedly confesses, sounding guilty as he wasn't here.

Mason hugs me tightly, calming me down. I cry into his chest, Shelia closes the shop before fans startshowing up.

"I called you...you didn't pick up" I sob into his chest, feeling useless. 

"I'm so sorry baby, I let you down, I  should've picked up, I am really really sorry" Mase confessions, sounding guilty. It broke my heart.

"The guy was hitting on me and I didn't know what to do. I walked away from him, and he touched my back and I want to just go to the shower and wash every single germ away from him" I admit, still hiding my face in his shirt. 

"Hey, hey. He's gone now and the man can't get you. I promise" Mase ressures me.

"Can we go home please" I ask quietly, not wanting to deal with this anymore.

"We'll pay for these and then we'll go home" he tells me before helping me stand up.

Mason pays for the things I brought, I did try tell him that I picked them out so I should pay but he ignored me and payed. As we left Sports Direct, fans rushed towards us. My heart began to race again, not because I wasn't safe but because there were crowds of people gathered around us. This just wasn't my day.

"Omg, your with y/n" a fan shouts, causing me to look round.

"Mase, can we get a picture" another fan shouts, making Mason to turn to me.

"Babe, go wait in the car, I'll be 5 minutes. I promise" Mase whispers to me, passing me the car keys.

I rush out of the crowd with Mason's car keys. Fans were chasing after me, but a security guard luckily protected me. I get in Mason's car, out of breath and still very worried.

A few minutes later, Mason arrives back at his car with a Starbucks and flowers.

"What?...where did these come from?" I questions, confused on how he got the Starbucks and flowers.

"I wanted to make you happy and to see  your beautiful smile" Mase answers with a warm smile on his face.

"Babe, you didn't have too" I tell him but he shakes his head, telling me he wanted too. 

"Come on, lets get home. We've been away from home far too long today" he admits, making me sigh.

"I just want to lay in bed with my favourite man and favourite four legged animal" I tell him, making him laugh, as he drives us home.

"Of course, me and Bruno" he replies, making me turn to him again.

"Oh I love Bruno" I say, thinking about our dog, who always makes me cheer up.

"Sometimes I feel like you love him more than me" Mase admits, even though he knows I love him more.

"I mean when you annoy me, I love Bruno more" I tell the truth, making him gasp, pretending to be offended.

"That's hurtful, I'm deeply offended" Mason jokes, causing me to roll my eyes. 

"It okay, not my fault you can be annoying" I add, causing Mason to chuckle and put his free hand on my thigh.

Mason puts the radio on as he drives us back home. My car was being driven back one of my friends as they were working in the shopping centre.

"I'm really sorry I didn't go with you" he adds, which I shake my head.

"It's not your fault, you don't need to apologise" I tell him but I can tell he feels bad.

"If you got hurt, I would never forgive mysel" I hear him whisper. 

"Babe, I'm okay. I promise" I ressure him, making him smile.

I kiss Mason when he finishes driving and parks outside our house. We get out and spend the rest of the night, just relaxing, like usual and sleeping next to each other, enjoying each others company.

---

Edited: 21/11/22

Published: 22/04/22

I hope you like this imagine.
Let me know if you have any ideas on how to make them better.

Thank you for reading.