Day Out

Myself and Mason were both off today, so we decided to have a day out together. We rarely have any days that we are both off as I work as a primary school teacher and Mason's a professional footballer.

I shower and change into a white shirt with was underneath a black pinafore dress. My hair was half up and half down (or whatever you like). I don't normally wear makeup as I don't really like it. I'm weird, I know.

I walk to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea and some toast. Mason was up half an hour before me so he decided to take our dog on a walk before we went on our date.

Around 10 minutes later, I finish my cup of tea and toast and Mason gets back from walking our dog.

"Morning baby" Mase says, with a smile on his face.

"Morning babe, are we ready" I ask, as I grab my bag which has my essentials in.

"Yeah, let's go" I reply, following Mason out the door after locking our dog in his cage, with some food and water so he won't go hungry.

I follow Mason to his car, he openez the passenger door for me as he's a true gentleman. I put my seatbelt on as he walks round to the drivers seat. He drives away from our house and goes into London, which probably wasn't a good idea as he's a well known footballer.

"Finally, we have a day off" I say breaking the comfortable silence in the car.

'It feels like it's been ages since we've had a date" Mase replies, making me think about when our last date was.

"I'm glad that you asked me though to go out" I tell him, causing him to smile.

"Well, you deserve a date. You've worked so hard lately and I need to take my girl out" he says in a funny voice, making me chuckle.

"Promise not to embarrass me" I ask him seriously. I hate when he embarrasses me.

"What's the fun in that" Mase questions, making me roll my eyes.

"Sometimes I hate you" I reply, getting a playful scoff off Mason.

"No you don't, you could never hate me" Mason says telling the truth. He's right. No matter if he makes me upset, I could never hate him.

Mason parks his car, in a private parking space. We both get out of the car and walk hand in hand, around London, he wears a disguise so fans won't recognise him. Mason takes a few pictures for his instagram and I take a few for my Instagram too.

I post on my Instagram and reply too some comments before turning my phone off again. Mason brings me a Starbucks because its the best, when I was replying to comments, outside. We go back to the car, listening to music. I open the window as I get car sick.

"Are we ready to go" Mase asks, making my head turn to him.

"Where are we going" I ask, excited on where we're going.

"Well you said you haven't been to a trampoline park in years so we're going to go together" he says, with a smile on his face.

"Wait, actually" I ask happily, not believing him.

"Yeah" Mase ressures me, making me smile from ear to ear.

I kiss Mason happily, before he starts driving again. He drives to the nearest trampoline park, which was around a 30 minutes drive.

He parks the car and once again we get out. We walk into the building, and he signes us in. Mason runs onto the trampolines like a little kid, which makes me laugh.

"Babe..." I shout to him, getting his attention.

"Yeah" he answers, a little concerned as I shouted to get his attention.

"Thank you for this, I haven't been here since I was a child" I tell him, causing him to snake his arms around my waist.

"It's good to be a child sometimes and you don't need to say thank you" he tells me with a smile.

I kiss Mason passionately, he kisses me back before I push him off me making him run after me. We are children, honestly. He manages to catch up to to as I'm not a fast runner and pulls me into another passionate kiss.

A few hours later, he drived us home. I change into one of his hoodies. We eat our tea before going too bed and watching a bunch of movies.

"I love you Mason" I whisper to him, as I'm sleepily.

"I love you too Y/n" he whispers back, kissing me on the head.

I fall asleep on his chest feeling happy. I feel Mason fall asleep soon after.

---

Edited: 11/12/22

Published: 14/04/22

I don't know if this makes sense but thank you for reading.

Any suggestions let me know