The Supportive Sister

People ask me if its weird being related to a footballer but I don't mind it. I get to go Mason's matches, meet different players and get to travel to places I would never think once about going.

Mason is currently spending all of his time training, especially as Chelsea aren't doing very good right now.

"Mase, do you want to go out tonight with mum and dad?" I ask him, while walking into his living room.

He looks up at me, "I can't, I have training" he tells me.

"You just got back from training, come on you need to get out of the house" I tell him, as I know he's only left for training.

"Y/n, you don't understand. Just tell mum and dad I'm sorry okay" Mason says getting more frustrated.

I let out a sigh of defeat before walking away. I turn my head to look at the pictures I walk past everyday. One catches my eye. It's a picture of Mason and his Chelsea teammates holding the Champions League Cup.

I smile to myself before going back into my room, to get ready for the meal. I hear Mason get in the shower, once I finish getting ready. I walk into his bedroom, and place a fresh set of clothes on his bed. 

"What are you doing in here?" Mason questions as he's stood outside his bedroom, looking at me suspiciously.

"I'm making you go to the meal, it will make you feel better" I tell him, but he lets out a frustrated sigh. 

He sits on his bed in a tantrum. "I've told you, I'm not going" he replies but I shake my head at him. "I'm older than you and you have to listen" Mason tells me but I shake my head again. 

"Sitting in your house and being sorry for yourself, isn't going to help you win a match Mase. I mean look at you, your not even trying half the time." I say to him, he looks down at his feet like he would do if he got shouted at by mum. 

Mason sighs before nodding his head. "You're right, I'll go but only if I can get an ice cream for dessert" he tells me, making me laugh. 

"Come on, get dressed we're leaving in half an hour" I tell him, before leaving his bedroom and making my way back to my room. 

Half an hour later, Mason is driving us to the restaurant that our parents are meeting us at. We're both singing along to the radio as we pull up. I notice our parents car, before noticing our parents standing outside the restaurant. 

"Well, here we go" I say, making Mason laugh. 

We both leave the car and walk up to them, Debbie gives us both a look, shocked that Mase has actually agreed to go. 

"Finally, lets go eat" Tony says, making us all laugh before entering the restaurant. 

We all sit down at a booth, I sit next to Mason like I did when I was younger, we're both still children at heart. 

---

AN:

Sorry, its been a while. I've mostly had writers block but I'm slowly getting back to it.

Any suggestions, let me know.

Hope you all have a good day!