Meeting His Parents

As I was about to get to the best part of of dream, my alarm bared. I lift my head to see 8:00am blasting on my alarm. I put my hand over my eyes and turn the clock off with my other hand. I silently groan, annoyed that I got woken up at the best part. I turn to the otherside to see my boyfriend's peaceful body sleeping next to me. His hair flopped over his eyes. His breathing was soft. I love moments like this.

I don't notice one of his eyes open slowly to see me staring at him.

"Morning beautiful" Mason says in his morning voice. 

"Morning handsome" I reply softly as I'm still tired. 

Mason leans into me to give me a quick kiss on the lips before sitting up and going on his phone. I do the same, I go on instagram to see fans of Mason requested to follow me, as I was his girlfriend, I ignore some of them and comment on my friends post. Mason looks at me before returning to a text message.

"Babe my mum and dad asked if it was okay if they could come round to meet you. Is that okay?" He asks me, unsure of what to say.

"Yeah, of course" I answer, I haven't met them properly. 

"Great, I'll tell them now" Mason says, while responding to a text. 

I feel happy that I'm finally going to meet his parents but at the same time I'm really nervous, I've obviously texted his mum on social media as Mason told her about me before we started dating and she wanted to know who I was but I haven't properly met them in public. I'm really scared that their not going to like me.

Mason gets out of bed, he showers and changes into a grey jumper with black jeans. I shower after him and then change into a white crop top, blue ripped jeans and a blue denim jacket (or whatever you like).

"Mase, I'm nervous" I tell him, as I make us breakfast.

"Why are you nervous, there's nothing to worry about it" he ressures me but it doesn't work.

"What if your family don't like me" I ask, but I get a shake head in return.

"My parents will love you, so will my brother and sisters" he tells me, sounding certain that his family will like me.

"But..how do you know that" I continue to say, still really nervous.

"Y/n, I just know, I promise you they'll love you" Mase walks over to me, while continuing to ressure me.

Mason pulls me into a tight hug. He kisses my head. We eat our breakfast together.

An hour later the door, the door knocks, my heart beats faster and faster ever second. Mason opens the door. His mum, dad, sister and brother walk in. He hugs all of his family as they enter the house. I stand in the hallway, awkwardly. Debbie, his mum, pulls me into a tight hug. I hug her back. His dad, Tony, his sister, Jasmine and his brother, Lewis do the same.

"It's so nice to meet you in person" Debbie says cheerfully, making me smile in return.

"We've heard a lot about you from Mason" Tony chimes in, making my head towards the both of them.

"All good things I hope" I jokingly say, making the family laugh.

"He literally never stops talking about you" Jaz says, making Mason blush from embarrassment.

"I'm just glad my brother found someone who he loves" Lewis finishes saying, making me have a massive smile on my face.

The night goes on, Mason orders a takeaway as none of us can be bothered to cook. We all sit round the dining table laughing and sharing stories. I keep seeing Mason smiling at me in the corner of my eye. His mum looks at me and Mason, I couldn't really tell what she was thinking but as a smile spread around her face I don't think it was a bad. 

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a second" I say as I stand up from the table.

I leave the table and walk to the bathroom, I do my business before leaving. Debbie, was waiting outside.

"Hey Y/n" Debbie greets, as I leave the bathroom. 

"Hi Debbie" I reply, giving her a small smile.

"You know the way Mason looks at you, reminds me of when me and Tony first got together. I know I'm his mum but Mason really loves you, I can tell by how his face lights up when you speak or walk into the room" she mentions, making my cheeks heat up. 

"Well you raised him well and he's a really good boyfriend" I answer back, getting a smile from Debbie.

I move out the way so Debbie can go to the bathroom. I make my way back to the dining room, to see Tony, Jasmine and Lewis getting ready to go.

"It was really nice to meet you Y/n, we all requested to follow you on insta" Jazmine speaks up, as I enter the room. 

"If Mason ever gets annoying just call me and I'll punch him for you" Lewis jokes, making me chuckle.

"Thanks Lewis, I'll keep that in mind" I joke back, getting a laugh from Mason's siblings.

"It was really nice to meet you and hopefully we will see you again soon" Tony says, putting his hand out to shake, to which I take. 

"I'm not sure where Mason went but make sure to tell him that we love you and we approve" Debbie tells me, making my nerves mostly leave my body. 

"I will do, it was greal to finally meet you" I say to them all, walking them out of the house.

I open the door for Mason's family and wave bye as Tony drives off back home. I close the door. I let out a breath I had know idea I was hiding. Mason leaves his spot and hugs me from behind.

"I told you they would love you" Mason says, reminding me of what he said earlier.

"Where did you go? your mum was asking me" I question him, he gives me a guilty look.

"I wanted to hear what they said about you. I don’t know if you know this but you mean a lot to me, your my everything and I love you a lot" Mase opens up, making my heart happy.

"You mean everything to me and I love you so much" I reply as I put my hands around his neck.

Mason pulls me closer and kisses mr passionately. The rest of the night, we spent laying in bed watching movies. I fall asleep on his chest, feeling safe in his arms.

---

Edited: 11/12/22

Published: 8/05/22

I hope you like this part, if you have any suggestions please let me know

I hope you've enjoyed this book so far

Thanks for reading!