Livestream

Request by football___

---

I was sleeping, in myself and Mason's bedroom with his 2 year old daughter Harper.

I've known Mason for a good 6 and a half years, and his daughter Harper was from a past relationship. I get along well with Harper as I was there when her mum left. I also love Mason a lot.

Before I went for a nap, Mason told me he was doing a livestream for Combat Gaming.

I wake up suddenly from a really bad nightmare. My heart was racing, and my body was shaking.

I did not want to go to Mason as he was doing a livestream. Harper left the room, while I was sleeping.

After a few minutes of trying to calm down, I could feel a panic attack coming on, without thinking I left the bedroom, shaking and struggling to breathe.

I walk into the living room, where Mason was talking to the livestream. He notices me and I guess he saw my face as he immediately looked at me concerned.

"What's wrong, what happened" he asks concerned, turned to me. His headphones and his microphone was also off, meaning no one could hear us.

I try to talk but my throat would not let me speak. I look at Mason with worry. He leaves the livestream and hugged me.

"I had a nightmare, I'm sorry" I apologise, tears threatening to fall.

"Hey, it's okay. You're safe and you do not need to apologise" Mase ressures me but I feel bad.

"I disturbed your livestream" I continue, looking in Mase's eyes.

"Babe, honestly it's okay. I'm more bothered about you than the livestream" he replies, reassuring me again.

I hug Mason tightly, he kisses my forehead giving me reassurance. Mason sits me down next to him on the sofa. Mason places his arm around me, and lets me put my head on his shoulder. I could tell the fans where going to go crazy about this but right now we both didn't care.

"I love you" I whisper, not wanting people to hear.

"I love you too" Mason whispers back, smiling at

I fall asleep listening to his heartbeat which makes me feel relaxed. Harper cuddles up to me, as I fall asleep. Mase kisses me on the head, as I was falling asleep. He keeps his arm around me the whole time.

Mase pulls a blanket over me and Harper, making sure we we aren't cold. I hear Mason talking to the livestream as I was beginning to fall asleep again.

"I'm going to have to whisper as I don't want to wake up my girl" Mason whispers to his livestream.

I fall asleep soon after, I could feel Mason very lightly keep kissing my forehead throughout the stream.

I love this boy.

---

Edited: 23/11/22

Published: 14/06/22

Next Part -
I hope this is okay, also I'm very sorry for it being short. Longer imagines are on its way, I promise.

If you have any more requests let me know.

Also, I hope everyone is doing okay, and if you ever need someone to talk too. My messages are always open.