Just Wanna Be With You

I wake up quite early to see Mason wasn't in bed, which was very weird as he didn't have training today. I take a quick shower and change into a long-sleeved white shirt underneath a black denim pinafore dress (or whatever you like) My hair was in a pony tail. 

Once I was done getting ready, I leave our shared bedroom to see a plate of eggs and bacon on a plate, I'm guessing Mason made them for me.

I sit down and eat the breakfast, Mason had made for me. I place the plate in the sink afterwards. I decide to text Mase where he was because I was starting to get worried.

---

(Texts between You and Mason)

You
Morning babe c
where did you go x
(Delieved)

I turne my phone off, and watch some t.v. Everytime my phone went off I quickly check to see if it was Mason, but it wasn't. This is weird, I thought to myself. He never leaves without telling me where he's going.

I phon Lauren but she doesn't pick up either. I phone Dec too but it went straight to answer phone. Maybe there busy, I thought to myself.

After an hour of wondering around me and Mason’s house, the door opens to see a very nervous Mason.

Babe, thank god. Where were you?" I ask stressed out of my mind.

"Oh, I had training" he says like I was supposed to know.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I question him but I changes the subject.

"Dec invited all of us to the beach for a party" Mase tells me, sounding nervous.

"Alright" I say weirded out by the way Mason is acting.

I have a weird feeling in my stomach but I dom't question it. Mason keeps looking me as he drives us to the beach. As soon as we arriv, I see Lauren. I look at her in confusion, as I don't know what was going on.

"Hey girl" Lauren says coming up to me, as I walk down the beach.

"What is going on" I question trying to get an answer.

"Nothings going on" Sophia adds on, making me even more paranoid.

I look at them both suspiciously but Mason grabw my hand leading me somewhere before I could continue speaking to them. We walk to the middle of the beach. Everyone was now staring at us. What is happening?

"Soo, your probably wondering why I brought you here, truth is Dec isn’t really having a party, it was the only way I could get you here with a good excuse" Mason explains sounding nervous.

"This is really weird, your not going to murder me are you" I joke, very confused and not understanding what's going on.

"No I'm not going to murder you, we're going on a helicopter ride for us. It'll only be for 10 minutes" he surprises me, making my jaw drop in shock.

"I...I told you this was my dream when we we first met, how do you remember. You have a memory of a goldfish" I reply making people around us laugh.

"Haha, you think your funny. Come on, let's go" Mase ushers me over to the helicopter.

Mason grabs my hand and walks to the helicopter. I get in and put my seatbelt on, also putting my headphones on. As soon as we lift up from the ground, I take a few videos of the view and a few of Mason.

While I was looking at the beach, I see something written in the sand. My heart starts racing, making my eyes teer up. Mason grabs my hand, tightly, I turn to him, he was holding a red velvet box, with a shiny, spotless silver ring.

"Ever since I met you, I knew you were the one. I can't imagine my life without you y/n. I just wanna be with you. Will you marry me?" He asks me, making my heart jump around, happily.

Tears stream down my face. I wipe my tears before answering which probably made him worry.

"I just wanna be with you. Yes, I will marry you" I say happily, with a massive grin on my face.

He puts the ring on my ring finger, before kissing me passionately. We get out of the helicopter, everyone was looking at us, waiting for an answer.

"She said yes" Mason shouts, happily and jumping like a child.

Everyone cheers loudly, Sophia and Lauren pulls me into a hug. I show them the ring. My mind was racing with all different thoughts. I talk to everyone before going back to Mason, who was talking to Dec, Kai and the rest of the Chelsea team.

"Hi boys" I greet, feeling a little overwhelmed over everything.

"How does it feel to be stuck with this fella forever?" Kai asks me, making Mase put his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's just say I'm beaming with joy" I answer, not wiping the smile off my face.

"Congrats you two" Ben congratulates before, going to get another drink.

'You have no idea, how many times Mason was worrying about you saying no" Dec tells me, embarrassing Mason.

"I think it's time to go, before Dec spills anymore secrets" Mase jokes and pulls me away, taking me back to the car.

Mason takes my hand, we walk to his car, hand in hand. I smile largely, I get in his car. Mason kisses me passionately, before we driving away.

"I love you" I say truthfully making Mason turn to me, with a huge smile.

"I love you too" Mase replies, placing a small kiss on my lips.

We get home. I change into one of his hoodies and get into bed with my now fiance. I love him so much I thought to myself. We watch a movie, as we start cuddling which led to a long makeout. I think you know what happened next.

---

Edited: 21/11/22

Published: 24/04/22

I was watching High School Musical last night and I had an idea with this song. I had to write it.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you for reading