'Again'?

"Morning, Tsuguha-kun." Taylor greeted Chifuyu when he entered the office, "I have good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?" he asked with a smile that made Chifuyu's expression turn doubtful.

"What's the bad news?" Chifuyu sat down on the sofa.

"The bad news is; we discovered Ian Heir is heading to Lyon and he's going in a few hours on a train." Taylor made Chifuyu pause on his seat.

"What?" Chifuyu furrowed his brows, giving Taylor a sharp look.

"The good news is; I booked tickets for us to go, we're taking Lucas with us while Eve will be staying at the Alexandre estate until we return." Taylor quickly continues.

"This is too sudden..." Chifuyu wasn't expecting Taylor's plan at all, leaning his back against the backrest of the sofa.

"It is truly unprofessional of me, I know, but we have no other option." Taylor sighed.

An hour later, Chifuyu jumped down to the sidewalk in front of the Anderson residence in his ankle-length white cloak to join Lucas and wait for Taylor.

"You're not bringing anything...?" Lucas noticed Chifuyu didn't seem to bring anything outside his cloak, "And your cloak, don't you think people will figure out you're the Alabaster?" he added in a whisper.

"This isn't a limited-edition cloak, Lucas, I won't be instantly called out as the Alabaster just by having this cloak on." Chifuyu rolled his eyes, "Besides, I don't want to walk around with my weapon exposed." He added in a low tone that was hinted with coldness.

"You have a weapon on you?" Lucas was slightly frightened, and Chifuyu moved aside the left side of his cloak, revealing a dagger tied around his waist and resting against his left hip. "W-What are you planning to do?" Lucas was slightly trembling.

"Why are you so scared? Idiot," Chifuyu flicked his finger to Lucas's forehead, "He's a mafia leader and old man said he's really dangerous, it's best to take extended measures." He looked away, but Lucas was hushed and dazed at Chifuyu's face.

"Your face didn't say so and you're so cold right now, Fuyuchi... You look like you're ready to kill someone..." Lucas thought as he rubbed his forehead gently, looking down to Chifuyu's feet. "You're such a liar..." Lucas decided to give up asking about it as he lowered his hand, he was sad to see Chifuyu has such a hateful side to him.

Taylor and the two boys boarded the train when it was nearly about to leave, and Chifuyu noticed a man dressed like a nobleman accompanied by two others boarded the 4th carriage, while Taylor and the other two boarded the 7th.

"I'm going to stay back because he'll easily recognize me, I'll be keeping an eye out and ready if you need me." Taylor instructed the two boys after they sat down on their seats, the train had started moving.

"What am I supposed to do?" Lucas was uncertain.

"You're going to stay with Tsuguha-kun to help him blend in, and in case he needs urgent help." Taylor replied, "Tsuguha-kun, you're going in and eavesdrop if you need to before taking action." He added to Chifuyu.

"I can go on my own, old man, keep Lucas with you." Chifuyu stood up, his face turned cold as soon as he turned his back to Taylor, and Lucas immediately flinched.

"I'm going with you!" Lucas jumped up, and Chifuyu glanced back to him.

"You don't need to, Lucas. It's dangerous, it'll be bad if anything happens to you, you got kids to take care of back at the orphanage." Chifuyu told him calmly.

"I'm strong, Fuyuchi. I want to help you," Lucas was acting weirdly concerned for Chifuyu, which made Taylor raise a brow as Chifuyu turned back to his front.