Chapter 12: Labyrinth

Clark's in the barn late at night fixing the tractor, when Shelby starts barking. Clark goes to check what Shelby's barking at and Clark gets knocked unconscious. Clark then wakes up confused about where he is. He notices that people know about his powers, and he wants to know what's going on. As Clark tries to use his powers, they don't work, and he wants to know why he was put in a mental hospital.

 As Clark tries to use his powers, they don't work, and he wants to know why he was put in a mental hospital

Later, Clark escapes the mental hospital and goes home

Later, Clark escapes the mental hospital and goes home. As he walks up the stairs of his loft, he sees it's different. Liana sees Clark and smiles. Liana gets up and says, "Smallville, your home. I can't believe it." Liana jumps into Clark's arms and Clark smiles and hugs Liana back. Clark pulls away and looks at Liana and says, "What are you doin' here? What are all your things doin' in the loft?" Liana says, "Clark, this is my home now. After your dad passed away Nell, Lana, and I bought the farm from your mom. Not everything has changed. I kept you're telescope. You once said that looking through it brought me closer to you. And having it here makes me feel like you're always with me." Clark says, "I don't understand." Liana softly says, "I know. This must be really hard for you. You've been gone a long time and a lot has changed. But none of that matters anymore. Freshman year, you promised me that we would never be apart. You were right." Clark says, "We weren't dating then. You... you were with Whitney." Liana's confused and softly says, "The football jock? Clark, there's only one person I've ever been in love with. You." Clark's looking at Liana confused, and she notices and softly says, "It's okay. The doctor said that you'd suffer mild amnesia after the treatment." Clark says, "What treatment? I didn't have any treatment." Liana's confused and says, "But you were released from the hospital." Clark says, "I wasn't released. I escaped. Lex Luthor put me in that hellhole." Liana sighs and says, "Lex didn't out you in there." Clark says, "No! It's not right. I don't care if your sister and him are engaged. Stop protecting him!" Liana says, "I hardly know Lex Luthor. I'm gonna call the hospital." Clark grabs Liana and says, "No, stop. You're lying. You're in on this, aren't you? He sent you here. That's why you're here to distract me until he shows up." Liana says, "Please stop." Clark demands, "What did Lex do with my mother? Where is she?" Liana gulps and shakily says, "She's probably at the mansion, the Luthor Mansion." Clark lets go of Liana and walks away. Liana says, "Clark." Later, Clark found out that his mom married Lionel Luthor and she was the one to put him in the mental hospital. Later, Clark is with Chloe and she's the only one who believes him. Clark then visits Lex and finds out he didn't save Lex from the bridge because now Lex doesn't have any legs.